Fast and Intense! The Natural Birth of Our Sweet Girl (long)

Congratulations! Didn't realize till now that you had already had her! Lovely birth story and photo, she is gorgeous.

Wow! what an amazing birth story! im so happy for you Sun, shes beautiful!! :flower: And can i just say she has the best name ever :D <3

Have you picked a name for her yet sun??

Actually we have! We named her Rowan. :D
I think that on the UK side it's a boys name, but here it's more of a girly name!
Thanks for asking :hugs:

I think that's a great name on a girl. :) I know an even number of boys and girls named Rowan but I think it's very fitting for a girl of all ages.

Congratulations :) She is adorable.. Rowan is such a beautiful name :flow:

I only just seen you have had bub huni, CONGRATS!! She is perfect and well done you :hugs: xx

Have you picked a name for her yet sun??

Actually we have! We named her Rowan. :D
I think that on the UK side it's a boys name, but here it's more of a girly name!
Thanks for asking :hugs:

I think that's a great name on a girl. :) I know an even number of boys and girls named Rowan but I think it's very fitting for a girl of all ages.

I'm just worried now that it's too popular! Suddenly everyone knows one or more Rowans and neither OH or I have ever met one before! :haha:

And thanks very much for the well wishes everyone! :hugs:

Rowan is beautiful name hun!! Can i ask what bun's name is? :)

Aww such nice names!!! I'm sure I've seen you write bun Innes somewhere actually :D x

what an amazing birth story. she's a beautiful little girl. congratulations. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->