Fat Kim to Slim Kim (Weight Watchers stylee)

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Right I have made probably several hundrad of these threads now but I will try my hardest to keep this one going for atleast a few weeks =]

I have a few reasons to loose this flab once and for all
*My bambino - I don't wanna be the rolly polly mummy at the school gates
**Blackpool - I wanna look like a hot mama!
*** Wedding - I get married in Sept and I don't wanna be big bride! I want to be happy when I look at my photos not just see flab!

Right Im almost 3st down and have about 90lbs left to loose - I would like to loose 60lbs for the wedding - Thats the biggest I think I would feel comfortable at =]

Day 1

Ready meal - 7p
Veg - 0p
Apple 0.5p

100 Cals on bike & 100 cals on treadmill - would of been more but I have new trainers and now a right foot covered in blisters! Usually I try to do 300-350 every 2 days

You can do it hun, you have done SO well so far! I have alot of weight to lose too but this time I am in the right frame of mind to do it :) i dont want to be a big bride either :nope: xx

You can do it hun, you have done SO well so far! I have alot of weight to lose too but this time I am in the right frame of mind to do it :) i dont want to be a big bride either :nope: xx

Thank you :hugs: But wow!!! 26lbs lost in 7 weeks! That fabulous!!!

Thank you hun....I am very happy with that and I know its working and that makes me more determined to stick with it, hoping I will have lost at least 2 stones when I get weighed on sat :happydance: you will do it hun, stick with what your doing cos its working :D xx

Good luck hun!!
Know you can do it!!
Lots of support on here between all of us other WW ladies, plus I saw the thread about the Blackpool girls too!!!

Good luck! Weight Watchers is amazing :D You have done fab so far x

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Beef stir fry for tea yummm!! Was meant to have it last night but had pizza hut instead :dohh: I really shouldn't of done that I had been so good last week but hey ho!

I've got a night out a week on sat so gonna try do 100% until then and save my points for lots of vodka and the days leading up, and IF and only IF I have some more left over I might have a cheeky kebab =]

Right all of today

Ready Meal 7p
Apple 0.5p
Veg 0p
Soup 0p
Banana 1.5p
Beef & veg 2.5p
Rice 4.5p
Sweet chilli sauce 0.5p
Choc mousse 1.5p
Crunchie 4.5

22.5/24!

Right!

I've been good today, but its friday and im already getting calls from people asking if im going out! Nope! Im staying in and behaving, no kebabs will fall into my stomach tonight =]

Good old spag bol for tea for a nice 6p! Using about 22/23p again today. Witch is here so have to have my daily chocolate, my excuse...

Weetabix 2p
Milk 2p
Sweetener 0p
Ready meal 4.5p
Rice 3p
Spag bol 6p
Apple 0.5p
Yoghurt 1p
Crunchie 3.5p

23.5/24

Thank god I've saved points the last coupld of days because I went and use them all in Burger King!

Weetabix 2p
Milk 2p
Banana 2p
Sweet chilli royale 9p
Fries 6p
Sweet chilli sauce 0.5p
Enchiladas 9p

30.5p - All saved points gone =[

Been feeling so shitty the last couple of days, got an ear/throat infection blurgh. Everybody popped to Thorntons on their break today and came back with big pick n mixes - gutted! Ahwell maybe when im thinner I can have one!

Mucho looking forward to my night out next week! My week doesnt start until tuesday so can't start saving points until then - will be making sure I save points for my Flipz on thursday cos my mums back from New York :thumbup:

Only been to the gym once this week because my live in babysitter has swaned off the New York, im not impressed! On the plus side I need new work trousers because my current ones are falling down yayyy!! Hello size 16s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->