FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

so know where you are coming from magpies.

Whats everyone have for dinner tonight? think i might have a jacket potato with some salad x

so know where you are coming from magpies.

Whats everyone have for dinner tonight? think i might have a jacket potato with some salad x

I'm now quite sure yet.

I might make some vege sausage and mash.

Or some meat free chilli con carne.

Depends what I feel like when I get home.

I'm starving, just about to tuck into a banana!!

xxx

i weighed myself today and im 16stone on the button, but wont take it for defo till sunday morning :D

Had meat free chilli and one tortilla.

And a muller light yoghurt.

Xxx

Thanks :) if i have lost 3 and a half pounds on sunday morning i will be so please! that means ive lost 9lbs in two week! :)

That's fab. I'm praying for 4lbs this week so I just need to do 1st for ivf, if i need it!

Xxx

Good Luck! and i hope you get pregnant veery soon!

i would love a 4 pound lose this week! will bring me down to 15stone 13.5! :happydance:

Good luck with your goals this week ladies. It is my weigh in tomorrow, I am really hoping for a 2lb loss but I think it will just be 1lb loss xx

Tea: turkey mince, mushroom, onions, peppers, green beans, chopped tomatos in garlic & pasta sauce.

:)

That looks yummy... I am hungry now but must resist eating at this time especially with weigh in tomorrow.

Thanks hun :flower:

Good Morning

I lost 1lb this week. A little disappointed as I have stuck to my calorie allowance and exercised 3-4 times but hey it's still a loss and a total of 4lb loss in 12 days isn't bad

Have a good day all xx

That looks lush lei!!

Pingu, a loss is a loss!! So well done. Some weeks I lose alot less and have been really good and some weeks I lose more and have been bad.

I find it depends where I am in my cycle!!

I just having porridge for my breakfast. Mmmmm! Will keep me going to lunch.

xxx

Thanks 4magpies, it is so frustrating when it doesn't come off quick enough but then it is healthier to lose it slower I suppose. Bring on the loss next week :thumbup:

xx

Thanks 4magpies, it is so frustrating when it doesn't come off quick enough but then it is healthier to lose it slower I suppose. Bring on the loss next week :thumbup:

xx

Definatly and it can get you down, you just have to pick yourself up and use to to motivate.

And slower losses = keep it off better.

And like you say 4lbs in 12 days is amazing! So your doing brilliantly!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->