FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

5lb Loss for me this week leanne! :D Another lb must have dropped of yesterday from all the water! definatly going to be drinking 3 litres of water a day now.

5lb Loss for me this week leanne! :D Another lb must have dropped of yesterday from all the water! definatly going to be drinking 3 litres of water a day now.

Well done thats awesome!!

*goes and drinks loads of water*

xxx

Well done, fab loss. I need to drink more water to, maybe that's where I am going wrong!

Water really is the main key in weightloss as we are 70% water.
Great work Jennifer.. do you feel the drive keep going as youve achieve the min 5lb?

Well done on your losses everyone :happydance:

I think I need to up my water intake too. I always forget to drink enough and didn't realise how important it is for losing weight!!

xx

If i drank liquids all day tomo? would it help my weightloss on sunday? x

If i drank liquids all day tomo? would it help my weightloss on sunday? x

If you normally dont drink 2L a day could take a week too see the positive side but before that you may you go to the loo alot more, but this does wear off!
Your body has to see your going to give it what it needs everyday, if it sees that it will then let go of all the water its been hanging on to for how many ever months.
Keep giving it water it needs daily, your body wont hold on too it = positive weigh in :D

My tea was yummy, hot pepper smoked salmon, veg & mash.

Ive been a drinking machine today, must be cuz its end of my period haha.

Am on my 12 glass, or 14 if you include the shakes.

Water really is the main key in weightloss as we are 70% water.
Great work Jennifer.. do you feel the drive keep going as youve achieve the min 5lb?

Yes!! Very Much so! :thumbup:

Would Like to loose 2lbs next week, then i will have met my Jan target and anything in last week of Jan will be a bonus!

really did not expect that extra lb to drop off in a day!

I lost 2lbs this week :flower:

Added to my amazing week last week meeeeeeeans....half a stone gone...never to be seen again :happydance:

Evening all,

Well after a slow start, I've finally lost a 1lb! Not much but it's a start :) Hoping to lose another this week.

Well done honey.

My WI is is tomorrow hoping for a good loss of 3 or 4lbs!!

xxx

Well done on your losses Carolyn_s and MrsVenn :happydance:

and good luck for your WI 4magpies :D Is that your staffy in your avatar? She/he's well cute!! We've just got a gorgeous red staffy pup, she's only 10 weeks old :D

xx

Hey, hes a boxer. Just a white one.

People can never work out what he is.

Someone once asked me if he was a dalmation when I was walking him.

Here are some pics of him as a pup!!

xx

Attachments

• bronny (Large).jpg
    bronny (Large).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bronny2 (Large).jpg
    bronny2 (Large).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.