FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Thanks hun, ive got a gym membership - i just need to find time (without the LO's) to go!! xx

Hey girls,

How're we all doing today?

I'm off to do my workout now. 2 days left till weigh in :happydance:

i would if i lived closer :)

im having a chocolate orange 10 propoints but its worth it :haha:

Cupboards full of choco for my girls, i aint that much of a choco fan so am fine.

I want start a gym but too skint atm.

Today
Shake
Hard boiled egg slice ww bread no butter
Shake plus fine green beans steamed 15, bit of salad cream.
ww quiche, lettuces, tuna about 60g mushroom, fine green beans, carrots & cabbage some salad cream
2 thin slices of carrot cake making up about 160cals.
= 1260 cals today

(Carrot cake made out of my ww book, i made it in larger tin so much thinner about couple cm thick, only meant be cut into 8 pieces i got 12. Going off 7" tin & 8 slices was 190 cals. Think my tin was 8" and 12 slices.

10 glasses of water
10min hard on BL
General whipping around after kids on my own.

Do you guys have gyms with daycare? Mine is $4/hour (and $5 for 2 hours) so I can workout without worrying about LO

I do some of these if I'm stuck at home and can't get into the daycare

https://cfmoncton.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/comprehensive-bodyweight-workout-list-v15.pdf
https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=38312

creche? Haha had to google that, a word not used over here. Here, all gyms have daycare. They make huge money off of stay at home moms for the 8-11am rush .

when i was at home and i was alone most of the time, sometimes ava was making me pull my hair out, i would put her in the crèche for 1 hour and get some lunch in the cafe :rofl:

That a great idea though aliss, wish i could find something like this.

Maybe once get house deposit down & we move in start then, might have some extra cash.

Morning All, how is everyone doing today?

I am aching all over from my workout yesterday, I can't walk properly :haha:

My back is killling, but i don't know why! im hope its just "I didn't know i was pregnant labour, and im not really fat :haha:"

Im doing good thanks hun :) you? x

Morning.

Im fine apart from bad cramps, not use too it lol.

Haha hannah! Dunno how go that far & dont know. I had go to docs after stomach cramps i was having they were murder thats how found out were 19wks lol.

Having sausages for tea, may have limit it too 1, see how day goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->