FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Wholemeal toast with barely any butter on it (low fat) yum yum tastes like cardboard :D hehe xx

Oooh no way I love wholemeal toast.

Well its my weigh in tonight girls.

FX'd I done good!!

xxx

Today ive had...

1 piece of medium toast - 2 PP
2 level tsp of Low fat spread - 1PP
1 WW Pinapple yogurt - 1PP

:kiss:

Im craving a big hot mince pie with mushy peas.. random lol!

No idea what have for lunch, till have frozen veg though.

Ive had 2 slice ww bread, toasted. cottage cheese in middle 3 oranges, cup of green tea.

Mmmm you could just have mince in gravy and peas with potatos. Thats one of my faves.

I've had 2 slices of roast beef and a mullerlight for my lunch. On my 6th glass of water.

xxx

i need to be drinking more water but i just dont like it! My tap water tastes awful!!! dont think i can afford to buy bottled water all the time xxx

Hey. I only lost 2lb. a bit gutted but better than nothing.

Xx

Well done 4magpies :happydance:

I always weigh naked after my morning pee and always on my scales so I am always using the same ones xx

what/how much exercise do you ladies do? xx

At the moment I go on the wii fit or do sections of a DVD approx 3/4 times a week when my daughter is having her nap. I am going for a gym induction on Thursday so will try go a few times a week when she is asleep.

Ive got a gym membership but i find it hard to find time to use it as i hate asking people to watch the girls for me :( xx

well done 4magpies

i bought a water filter jug really helps.

ive had a shit day, all wrote down in my journal along with a rant haha, bad mood am in x

what/how much exercise do you ladies do? xx

no where as much as i did & the scales show that :cry:
i use to do 40-60mins a day of bike,cross trainer, wii (when i had it) circuit training & strength training. 5-6days a wek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->