FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

I'm off to walk the dog now and planning to do my Davina DVD later, I'm no good at jogging!!

xx

I might power walk tonight as my legs are killing!

Is the DVD any good? I was going to get the DVD by Jillian from America's Biggest Loser :winkwink:

I can't wait to get my X-Trainer and turn my garage into a fitness zone :haha: xx

I'm off to walk the dog now and planning to do my Davina DVD later, I'm no good at jogging!!

xx

Is the DVD any good? I was going to get the DVD by Jillian from America's Biggest Loser :winkwink:

I can't wait to get my X-Trainer and turn my garage into a fitness zone :haha: xx
I love Jillian!! I didn't know she had a DVD out - I'm off to google it now!

Please can I join in too? I'll add all my info in a couple of days.

X

xx

I love Jillian!! I didn't know she had a DVD out - I'm off to google it now!

Please can I join in too? I'll add all my info in a couple of days.

X

Yay! The more the merrier hun! Yeah she has a few out actually, the 30day shred and 2 others. Not sure which one to get though :wacko: xx

xx

I use the Davina 30 min DVD and like the 'burn' section. Considering I'm useless at aerobics (my coordination is awful :blush:) I find it quite easy to follow and definitely work up a sweat. It's handy to fit in around Jay too, I'd have no hope of doing a DVD if it took any longer.

Does anyone use the 10 minute workout DVDs? Are they any good? They're on sale on amazon at the moment and I was wondering whether to get one.

xx

xx

I use the Davina 30 min DVD and like the 'burn' section. Considering I'm useless at aerobics (my coordination is awful :blush:) I find it quite easy to follow and definitely work up a sweat. It's handy to fit in around Jay too, I'd have no hope of doing a DVD if it took any longer.

Does anyone use the 10 minute workout DVDs? Are they any good? They're on sale on amazon at the moment and I was wondering whether to get one.

xx

I've not got one but hear they're supposed to be quite good. I can't imagine they're like a thorough cardio workout, but perhaps just toning? I think :blush:

A friend of mine is going to start going to Zumba so will do that once a week with her. Gosh girlies we're going to be trim in no time :happydance: xx

Hiya ladies

UPDATED too this point on first page!

Jillian 30 day shred is good for inch losses, may not see huge lb loss :)
Have be careful if got funny knees with that 1.

Ive not done any workout dvds i did want ministry of sound pump it up but never got around too it.
Im currently using kinect & workout games.
I was using wii & biggest loser game most of 2010 highly recommend that game its amazing.

My first mini goal of this year is too reach 11st, which im giving time scale of 1st march too hit. Then after that be 10st for beginning of may, hopefully 9st 6/7lb by july.

xx

xx

Iv never looked in to them but if your a beginner in exercise probably going be best place too start i started on 10min bike sessions 3 x a day.
Now a 10min workout dvd would be a warm up.

I noticed people with tickers of ' ive not smoked for x days'
Im going try find 1 for 'ive not ate a takeaway, drank cider or binged for x days' i think for me this going help loads seeing the number :)

I dont like the exercise all together dvd's. I bought a hip hop or dance dvd to try as i love dancing and i dont think i will get my kicks if i do push ups,sit ups, leg lifts.... That is not for me. I want to move my ass and have fun at the same time...lol

Sorry, my goal is 10st 5lbs.

I want to reach my goal around July...maybe August. I want to lose at lease 2 lbs a week.

I have decided to return the Step Up exercise DVD and buy the Davina Body Buff DVD instead. I have watched the videos on play and I think the Davina one is more for me. I have a couple of the Ministry of Sound ones so I will move on to them once I get fitter!

I have heard a few good things about the Biggest Loser Wii game, I might have a look at getting it.

check ebay out, dont go for much these days.

have let know what that dvd is like.

how is everyone?

Me! will weigh myself in boots tomorrow.... i wont have scales in the house cos i would be on them all day!

I'm good. Feeling really optimistic. I know I'm being naughty with my dinner tonight, but I will be jogging to make up for it and excercise all over the weekend too :haha:

I'm feeling pretty optimistic too :D I have weighed in the same today as before Xmas and I'm pretty chuffed with that as I had expected to put a lb or two on over the break. Will step up my exercise next week though. I'm aiming to lose a lb a week :D

xx

im raving too go, i have gained in last week, from tomorrow for week be just too bring it back down as much as possible then start from the number on the 8th.

Me please =)
starting weight: 13st 11
current weight: 13 st 9
aim: 11 st

Kerry xx

Happy New Year everyone :) lets hope we are all big losers this year!! :yipee:

I am feeling hopeful just gotta make sure I stay in the right frame of mind which is daunting seeing as though I have lost lots already but still got the same amount to go, pretty scared dont know why :wacko:

Nearly At Square 1 Again :|

Starting Weight From Last Year: 198lbs (14st 2lbs)
Lowest Weight Last Year: 170lbs (12st 2lbs)

Starting Weight This Year: 183lbs (13st 1lb)
Final Goal: 119lbs (8st 7lbs)

Nearly At Square 1 Again :|

Starting Weight From Last Year: 198lbs (14st 2lbs)
Lowest Weight Last Year: 170lbs (12st 2lbs)

Starting Weight This Year: 183lbs (13st 1lb)
Final Goal: 119lbs (8st 7lbs)

You can do it hun! We'll all stick together and get to our goals :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"