FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

faythe - thats good. 1 thing ive never really done is jog, think done everything else lol

enjoy every bite booth, i made the most of all party for amber bday yesterday.

i done 30mins on kinect had sweat running off me, bit rusty i think lol

I don't mind it too much because the OH comes with me and rides my mountain bike :haha:

I really cannot wait for my cross trainer now. I'm itching for a sweaty workout :happydance:

Oh you go out & do it, i was thinking jog on wii or something lol

I couldnt do that, so go you!!

Think may have too sell my bike & mini cross trainer as nowhere in our new house for them, girls got sooo much for xmas having take up spare room wont fit in there room lol.

happy late birthday to amber!

im waiting on my insurance claim to come through (we got burgled on 27th!) and then i can buy a new wii and wii fit, does anyone know of any good wii workout games? x

oo me and OH have just decided to set our wedding date to 8th/9th/10th july this year, so i have some motivation now, id love to get a 10-12 dress and to look nice in it, im about a 14 atm, most of my 16s hang off me now but odd thing from some places in 14 is abit tight! x

im waiting on my insurance claim to come through (we got burgled on 27th!) and then i can buy a new wii and wii fit, does anyone know of any good wii workout games? x

oh jesus! sorry to hear that.
hope you didnt loose too much stuff.

i think biggest loser game is best for workout.

oh thats lovely, that should deffo give you the drive too go & achieve it.

Think may have too sell my bike & mini cross trainer as nowhere in our new house for them, girls got sooo much for xmas having take up spare room wont fit in there room lol.

Could you not keep the bike and sell the cross trainer? Arr that's a bummer, kids and their toys hehe :haha:

Could you not keep the bike and sell the cross trainer? Arr that's a bummer, kids and their toys hehe :haha:

Ive gone through it all in my head, cant think of anywhere lol.

Omg yeah, thousand of the buggers haha

Hmmm, well atleast you have the wii :thumbup:

can i join too please? will start on tues once oh has left the house and stops eating crap in front of me

can i join too please? will start on tues once oh has left the house and stops eating crap in front of me

Yay more ladies to add to the list. You should spank him for trying to mislead you :haha:

Good luck and here's to 2011 and a new start for us all :hugs:

sure just give me ya info :)

ive challenged my OH too join me in bad food free.

Can I join please. My start weight /current weight is 10st 7 goal weight is 9 St

I'm hoping if I do it on here with you ladies I will get some extra motivation

Can I join please. My start weight /current weight is 10st 7 goal weight is 9 St

I'm hoping if I do it on here with you ladies I will get some extra motivation

Ive added you :thumbup:

all the best! :)

oh jesus! sorry to hear that.
hope you didnt loose too much stuff.

i think biggest loser game is best for workout.

oh thats lovely, that should deffo give you the drive too go & achieve it.

they took our big tv, xbox, wii, camcorder, dsi and a stack of games and some jewellry soo annoying! at least we have small tv from upstairs and ps2 for dvds haha, i hope they do it fast cus i wanna go and buy loads of new stuff! x

Hello All. Happy New Year!

I am really dreading my weigh in on Monday. Today we had TGI's and I have scoffed lots of shortbread :blush: :dohh:

I will be back on Monday morning to update xx

Can i join?

My start weight is 16stone.9lbs

My Goal is 10stone

:happydance:

Any have any good breakfast ideas! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members