FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Hi there, I'd love to join you all if that's alright?

I'd rather not post my starting weight but I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (or near it) so want to lose 5 STONE in total.

I've set myself the target of losing that in 2011, I think 5 stone is achievable (someone please tell me if it isn't!!)

Hi there, I'd love to join you all if that's alright?

I'd rather not post my starting weight but I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (or near it) so want to lose 5 STONE in total.

I've set myself the target of losing that in 2011, I think 5 stone is achievable (someone please tell me if it isn't!!)

Anything is achievable hun, aslong as you stick to it :D

Good luck :hugs:

Can i join? I'm just starting slimming world.

Current weight: 13st 7
Goal weight: 11st 7

I was just wondering, do you guys weigh in with your clothes on or in the buff?? I do my 'official' weigh ins at work so needless to say I wear my clothes :lol: Not sure what my boss would say otherwise :winkwink:

But if I use my digital scales at home before I shower I always weigh at least 3lb lighter, but count my work weight for tracking purposes. Always puts a smile on my face when I'm a bit lighter on my home weigh ins though :D

xx

You should always weight first thing in the morning after going to the loo. Or so my PT told me when I was gym'ing it up last year!

I've got my dinner cooking in my new hob steamer as we speak. Hope it turns out OK :haha:

can i join please, i havnt weighed in yet im going to start tomorrow too hungover today, what day is weigh in or does it not matter?
im using my old WW points stuff this week and maybe next then when i get paid and bills sorted im joining WW online and starting the new points system x

I noticed people with tickers of ' ive not smoked for x days'
Im going try find 1 for 'ive not ate a takeaway, drank cider or binged for x days' i think for me this going help loads seeing the number :)

thats a really good idea, i think a takeaway one would deffo help me :haha: though we did say takeaway whatever we want would be fridays from now on cus saving for a new car/holiday this year possibly new house and new baby so we tryna cut back, i suppose if i had subway it wouldnt be too bad though and still a 'treat' x

What's the difference in this thread and the other one started for 2011. Is fatbuster a specific way of losing weight?

I just want to make sure I join in the right spot. :)

What's the difference in this thread and the other one started for 2011. Is fatbuster a specific way of losing weight?

I just want to make sure I join in the right spot. :)

there was a fatbuster 2010 which started it all off... so its a follow on :) but with new people also.

Hey!
Can you add my details please?
Starting weight: 12st 10lb 6oz
Goal weight: 11st
Thanks!
Good luck everyone :)
xx

Dreading weighing on Monday. The amount I've eaten over the past couple of weeks is ridiculous!

Happy new year all!:thumbup: All the best for the coming months!

How has day 1 gone, who them that have started? Or hows day X gone if you been on it couple days so far? Any hard/diffcult times?

Mummyjo - 5st is very possible! what i lost in 2010, you can 100% do it!

Bluebell - i weigh in, in my underwear after a morning wee. whatever works best for you.

faythe - how was your food? :)

booth - OH got me ww cookbook from whsmiths for 6 from 20 its really good, with new point system in though. :hugs: looking at your sig.

my days been fine think i can say 1 out of my 100 completed

Dreading weighing on Monday. The amount I've eaten over the past couple of weeks is ridiculous!

Im sure alot of us are in the same boat:hugs:
iv put on 4lbs in last week, way im looking at things are, first week will be shift as much as gained lbs as possible then 2nd week be starting on the new ones.

Happy new year all!:thumbup: All the best for the coming months!

How has day 1 gone, who them that have started? Or hows day X gone if you been on it couple days so far? Any hard/diffcult times?

Mummyjo - 5st is very possible! what i lost in 2010, you can 100% do it!

Bluebell - i weigh in, in my underwear after a morning wee. whatever works best for you.

faythe - how was your food? :)

booth - OH got me ww cookbook from whsmiths for 6 from 20 its really good, with new point system in though. :hugs: looking at your sig.

my days been fine think i can say 1 out of my 100 completed

i just ordered the new points book off ebay too so hopefully come soon im do old one til it arrives, i might have a look on whsmith website and pick some books up thanks, and thanks xxx

My food was lovely. Shame the salmon has stunk the house out though :haha:

I've just been for my jog. Am managing to jog for longer without having to stop :happydance:

well im having pepperoni pizza tonight, last 'treat' so to speak, then roll on tomorrow though im not looking forward to seeing how much i weigh AT all! ¬_¬

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->