FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Nope just registry office and BBQ garden party afterwards, there will be people I havnt seen since before I lost any weight and want to look amazing! I did a pre WI today and I've lost 2lbs since Monday! Been doing exercise an at least 3 hours decorating every day and can really feel it my body is aching gong to keep up being active though and I'm doing lots of stomach exercises to try and get it down as it's my main problem area xx

That's brilliant! Keep up your hard work.

Sure look amazing on the day x

right im back?!! please say you ladies are still here?! I lost over a stone at the start of the year and have put a load back on...
my OH surprised me yesterday by saying he is thinking of taking me on a holiday in september so i need the perfect beach body in 4months!? HELP!! major body attack going on here!! need to lose 2 stone and tone up asap xx

right im back?!! please say you ladies are still here?! I lost over a stone at the start of the year and have put a load back on...
my OH surprised me yesterday by saying he is thinking of taking me on a holiday in september so i need the perfect beach body in 4months!? HELP!! major body attack going on here!! need to lose 2 stone and tone up asap xx

Hiya, welcome back.

I was debating just removing all infor on first page just let us chat or whatever?
I doubt we want that personal stuff left up?

Good luck.

Im happy for it to be removed if thats what everyone wants :D Im starting weigh weekly weigh ins 2moro and im dreading it :( xxx

Ive removed it, i dont think anyone at all using this anymore.

Good luck for tomorrow!! x

Hey everyone :hi:

I've been rubbish for months but luckily my weight has only fluctuated by a few pounds :thumbup:

I started the 30 Day shred 9 days ago and did the level 2 today, I was aching all over when I finished but fingers crossed for a loss at my next WI. I'm totally determined to shift the last 7lbs for my target and tone up all my wobbly bits :D

Well done everyone on your losses and I agree, Lei you look fab :D

xx

Nah i dont think ile start a journal,im still a bit funny about privacy on here!! :( do you have a journal?
How did you take your before and after pics? did somone do it for you? I want to do it but there is not a hope im letting anyone see me with it all hanging out haha xxx

Hey everyone :hi:

I've been rubbish for months but luckily my weight has only fluctuated by a few pounds :thumbup:

I started the 30 Day shred 9 days ago and did the level 2 today, I was aching all over when I finished but fingers crossed for a loss at my next WI. I'm totally determined to shift the last 7lbs for my target and tone up all my wobbly bits :D

Well done everyone on your losses and I agree, Lei you look fab :D

xx

Ive been like that also.

Well done doing 9days so far on shred. You will see such a differance when you complete it! :happydance:

Thank you xx

Nah i dont think ile start a journal,im still a bit funny about privacy on here!! :( do you have a journal?
How did you take your before and after pics? did somone do it for you? I want to do it but there is not a hope im letting anyone see me with it all hanging out haha xxx

Oh yeah, yes ive got one.

Just thinking somewhere check how your doing etc. :)

I use my webcam, or i'll take picture with my large mirror.

xx

whats this shred you guys are talking about?

Just did 20mins on my bike and im having a break! then got to find the motivation to do some more. gonna try and be on my bike the full length of eastenders lol xx

Jillian Michael 30 day shred.

Great for losing inches i dont use it as much think that was cause of my knee problem now.

Ohh go for it!! xx

Is it a dvd?

Is that jillian from the biggest loser? I could be done with hiring her for a couple of months i need someone with a no nonsense attitude to come and whip me into shape! Ive totally let myself go again :( dreading the scales 2moro xx

ok just weighed in, im 11.12 which is better than i thought it was going to be as i expected to be over 12stone for sure. If i can lose 2-3lbs this week i will be happy :D xx

Is it a dvd?

Is that jillian from the biggest loser? I could be done with hiring her for a couple of months i need someone with a no nonsense attitude to come and whip me into shape! Ive totally let myself go again :( dreading the scales 2moro xx

Yep it's a DVD :thumbup:

I got my copy of Amazon, I think I only paid £5 and she really is no nonsense :wacko: I'm aching all over!! I've been taking some of the moves easy though as my knees aren't that strong.

xx

yea my left knees clicks from time to time when im walking/going upstairs etc so im not sure its a good idea but you cant really go wrong if its only a fiver! Might look into it when i get home this afternoon.
2 stone to lose in 4months with moving house/weddings/kids parties and zero will power....eurgh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->