FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

I went to aquafit again twice this weekk, hoping to buy a pass again when I get paid next week... spring is great for the mood and motivation!!

No weigh in tomorrow as I am sticking to my every other week plan. I'm off to next this eve to buy some new jeans as my 12's that sorta fitted just about 2weeks ago are just too big now. Been wearing my 10's work trousers all week so feeling fab about that! Its hard to image in Jan I was 12/14 and now I'm in 10's for trousers and nearly in tops too (damn boobs, 32H makes going down a top size hard despite losing loads off my waist and underbust)

Well done so far girls!

Lots of good news around here lately, loving it!

I went shopping yesterday, ummm third time this month. Haha, oops! :blush: I bought the cutest bathing suit! It's really similar to this; https://static1.modcloth.com/productshots/0036/5070/2435-1.jpg
but not with halter straps, they just go normal and I always swore I'd never buy a plain black suit but the fit is extremely flattering. I love feeling confident in a bathing suit!

I went to aquafit again twice this week and I'm planning to go swim laps tomorrow :) bought a month pass so hope to use it at least twice a week.

I can't believe it'sbeen one year since I started losing weight, I've lost 27 pounds now! I feel so much healthier, I'm active, now that I'm really eating better, a lot of orgaics & ras I've got so much more energy...My BMI should be back to healthy in the coming month! :happydance:

^^ how freaky, we started the same day lost the same about!! :D well done chick!!

that's awesome!

i WI today, last WI was exactly 7 days ago and STS, hmpf! aiming for another 5 lbs loss by April 30! Weighed 72.5kg today

Well done ladies, you are doing fab. I am no longer trying to lose weight, I did lose 8lbs and so far have managed to maintain. I will keep popping by to see how you are all doing xx

weighed in today, 71.8Kg, BMI of 25.4. 1.5 pound loss over 9 days :happydance:YEAH! Not weighing in again until April 15th, aiming for 70.3kg!!

Hannah your doing so fantastic! keep it up girl!! xx

Hiya

Seems only like 5% taking part & weighing in.

Do reckon should just remove stuff on first post but we can continue to post what youve lost weekly, etc? Just general chit chat :)

Sorry not been around again, havent been feeling to good again.

x

Pingu! Congrats! Happy & Healthy 9 months for you :D

Panther well done :D

Hannah your doing brilliant!

Mrskippling let me know what think about new idea? :)

Lots of good news around here lately, loving it!

I went shopping yesterday, ummm third time this month. Haha, oops! :blush: I bought the cutest bathing suit! It's really similar to this; https://static1.modcloth.com/productshots/0036/5070/2435-1.jpg
but not with halter straps, they just go normal and I always swore I'd never buy a plain black suit but the fit is extremely flattering. I love feeling confident in a bathing suit!

I went to aquafit again twice this week and I'm planning to go swim laps tomorrow :) bought a month pass so hope to use it at least twice a week.

I can't believe it'sbeen one year since I started losing weight, I've lost 27 pounds now! I feel so much healthier, I'm active, now that I'm really eating better, a lot of orgaics & ras I've got so much more energy...My BMI should be back to healthy in the coming month! :happydance:

Thats is very nice outfit.
Thats brilliant youve nearly hit your BMI :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"