FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Up to you hun? I think some people from the original post have stopped with the fatloss?

I'm now 9st 13lbs, so if you are updating the front page.....

Up to you hun? I think some people from the original post have stopped with the fatloss?

I'm now 9st 13lbs, so if you are updating the front page.....

I remove ones whos loss has never changed, take that as not doing it? Okay dokay will do x

:hi: I'm still checking in every few days :D

I'm down to 10 st 3lbs now and hit a bit of a plateau!! Hope everyone's doing well :)

xx

:hi: I'm still checking in every few days :D

I'm down to 10 st 3lbs now and hit a bit of a plateau!! Hope everyone's doing well :)

xx

Brilliant loss youve got :thumbup:

Keep at it, i know how difficult plateau can be x

ok id like to join

Starting Weight: 16st 4lbs (03.01.11)
Current Weight: 14st 12lbs (03.04.11)
Goal Weight (for now): 12st

Welcome aboard mrs barrowman

WTG Hannah & bluebell!

I've worked a lot the last few days (a lot of physical work) so I decided to weigh... curious to see how far off I am now that I don't use a website anymore to really track calories in/out. I'm just trying to learn to eat less than I need now, seems to be going well... then when I hit my target I will hopefully be naturally doing the right things rather than having a full-time job of keeping track of this dieting crap.

WI at 71.3 today! :happydance: :d BMI 25.3, total weight loss to date just over 30lbs.
Goal for April 15th is 70.3, 1 KG to go in 8 days... not sure if I will make it. Gonna try though!!

Hii

I need motivation so I'm coming to join u all, joined u briefly last year but i didn't really do great! :(

More determined now that I need to shift this weight!!

So here goes
Start weight: 9st 8/9lb (not weighed myself since Monday so it's a guess really)
Goal weight: 8st 7lb

1st target: 9st by June
2nd target: 8st 9pm by august

I would love to be my target weight in time for my friends wedding in September :)

Do you think they are reasonable targets?
I'm gonna do special K diet to give me a kickstart then just calorie count, smaller portions , drinking more water and I'm aiming to do 3 x 30-45 min excersize sessions per week?

X

So you have to lose one stone? That's very doable isn't it?

welcome to fatbusters! Kinda quiet around here again lately :)

Weighed today... 71.2 :(

I guess I did eat a bunch of junk yesterday and it's that time of month... gotta try hard again the next few days!! back to the pool tomorrow

I wasn't able to weigh in yesterday, some of you who stalk my journal will have seen I've been in hospital.

I know I have definately lost because I have lost an inch off my hips, waist and half an inch off my underbust :)

I wasn't able to weigh in yesterday, some of you who stalk my journal will have seen I've been in hospital.

I know I have definately lost because I have lost an inch off my hips, waist and half an inch off my underbust :)

(y) as bad as it is... hospitals are good for ONE thing and that is they're friendly on the waistline... did you get any results back yet?

Is it your galbladder for certain?

worked a long shift yesterday and also swam for 45 minutes and biked for 45 minutes... so thought I'd check the scales. 70.4 BOOYAH! :happydance:

I HAVE A NORMAL WEIGHT! My BMI is now 24.9... no longer overweight... OMG :happydance: 14.6 Kg or 32.1LB lost in 55 wks :)

hope your okay ive not been around much to catch up again x

(y) as bad as it is... hospitals are good for ONE thing and that is they're friendly on the waistline... did you get any results back yet?

Is it your galbladder for certain?

Yes hun, sadly. It's been known since 2009 and it's Gall Bladder Disease. I'm having surgery soon x

hope your okay ive not been around much to catch up again x

Thank you hun x

I'm now 9stone 10lbs:happydance::happydance:

So that's another 3lbs lost (that's taken 3 weeks as this is the first I've weighed in, in 3 weeks due to hospital etc)

So, that's 3lbs off my revised target weight of 9st 7lbs but I don't think i'll have the body shape I want at this weight so.... now aiming for 9 stone.

Lei, I'm going to aim for 9 stone now, so can you change my target weight on the front page? :hugs:

Where is everybodyyyy ?? :( I need you guys! Getting married 9 weeks tomorrow so back to diet on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->