Fatigue..

theroselegacy

Reaction score
I am thirty weeks today and notice lately I feel exhausted during most of the day. I don't know if it's normal to feel this way, like I just want to lay down and rest but I feel guilty because I haven't done any hard work that explains my fatigue...any ladies find the further they got in their pregnancies the more they felt that way, or is it just me?

I've felt exhausted this whole pregnancy. Today though(I'm 29 weeks) I was actually snoring whilst awake when I got home from work. I only worked for 5 hours and it was NOT strenuous work. I was sitting doing colouring/kids craft prep work and brainstorming children's programming ideas. VERY relaxed work. But I can hardly stay awake. I think it's just how things go at this point.

yup. My exhaustion has gotten worse than ever since 28 weeks. Iron is good, vitamin levels and sugar/glucose is fine. Blood pressure is perfect. My MW says it is completely normal in third tri. :)

Its completly normal. The baby is taking all your energy to finish growing. Baby first you last lol. I'm dead right now and my girls don't care lol

I'm absolutely SHATTERED all the time, but then again that could have something to do with the fact that I'm only getting about 4 or 5 hours sleep a night.

I'm exhausted ALL the time & i don't work and even if i rest the whole day, still exhausted...been feeling fatigued, blurry vision, mentioning it to my doctor he said he doesnt' know why im fatigued...but that doesn't make sense because i have heard it's normal to feel fatigued during your last trimester.

Melissa1985 I'm exactly the same - so tried I could just sleep and sleep :(.

Well I'm relieved a lot of you ladies are feeling the same because it means I am not alone in this lol. It has been getting me frustrated because I am not currently working. I stay active with housework, errands and preparing for the baby, but those simple activities leave me drained. And I feel like this AFTER 8 hours of sleep at night. But it sounds like most of you are saying it's normal. I just can't wait to feel like myself again!

Melissa1985 I'm exactly the same - so tried I could just sleep and sleep :(.

Oh yeah!!! I never used to take naps & I started now & yet by 10-11 am I'm still so tired like i haven't slept in a week. Always so tired, this is crazy. I don't think I go a minute without feeling tired every single day, i just hate it so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->