Fatty!!!!!!!!!!

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
ok a bit pointless really but i had to confess....i just ate a whole (yes a WHOLE!) tate and lyle golden syrup cake and need my hands slapping :blush:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Ooooooooh, you pig!!! :rofl:

I am sooooooo jealous!!!!

xxx

I love treacle tarts and custard, Mmmm im drooling now :rofl:

See, now I just HAVE TO HAVE cake. So, OH has been despatched to the shop to buy something with jam and icing on it.

I'm blaming you Sara!!!!! :rofl:

xxx

i used to do that before i was pregnant :blush: , with loads of double cream. i was trying to put on weight but so far pregnancy has been the only way of achieving this!!

Go girl!! If we can't do it when pregnant, you never can!!! xx

PS Confession I am just back from ASda and got a few cakes in - wonder if OH will even see them!!!

do it girls go to your fridge and eat cake!!! blame it all on me !!! :cake: mmmmmmmm !!! lol :rofl:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: If we can't do it now, when can we do it :happydance:

I ate a whole mint vienetta ice cream thingy to myself last week. I tried to convince myself that I wasn't eating the whole thing by getting a portion, eating that then sneaking back to the freezer for another bit. Some how the whole lot was gone within the hour :dohh:

Can't say I blame you - although my choice would be a Jamaica ginger cake and I'd have no trouble eating the whole thing, but I can't find them here in Paris :cry:

Laura

Toast...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....with melted butter........and a nice cup of tea to dip it in...................oh jeez, here I go again. Will you lot stop it!!!!!!!:rofl:

xxx

YUM YUM!!!!!

I had raspberry sorbet for breakfast, that's okay right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->