fatty!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
:cry: so I moan about how I hate the way I look... ive put on so much weight, I feel disgusting.
then I go and do something completely ridiculous..
OH is at work til 10pm and I cant be bothered to cook just for myself..

so I thought id have a few doritos with hot salsa...
I ended up eating the WHOLE 200g sharing bag :dohh:
and I wonder why im a whale!!!

why do I do it, grrr!!!!!

I know how you feel I feel huge and doesn't helo how people keep telling me how big I look! I didn't think I was that big its made me feel so shitty :( although I bet the doritos made you feel a bit bette! X

Sounds familiar babe. I hate the way I've gained so much weight but I don't help myself as I eat junk :( so frustrating. I've been trying to tell myself that we only have 10 weeks left so we can get in shape after that xx

I ate a full packet of custard creams earlier and I've been paying for it all afternoon, feeling bloateddd, lol. Just try to forget about it hun! If there was ever a time you can get away with it it's while you're pregnant. :haha:

I ate a full packet of custard creams earlier and I've been paying for it all afternoon, feeling bloateddd, lol. Just try to forget about it hun! If there was ever a time you can get away with it it's while you're pregnant. :haha:

Oh why do we do this to ourselves :( Iv gained loads, and if Im feeling tired will just grab snacks to give me a boast. I know iv gained 2stone +. I lost 2 and half stone with slimming world before I got pregnant and feel like when I start back after the baby I will be even heavier than I was when first starting xxx

I also lost 2 stone pre pregnancy on sliming world!!!!
I cant wait to start it again as its a diet I really enjoy doing, but same I just know im gonna be heavier than before I even started :(
ive not helped myself one single bit and it really frustrates me that I have no willpower right now!!! xx

I also lost 2 stone pre pregnancy on sliming world!!!!
I cant wait to start it again as its a diet I really enjoy doing, but same I just know im gonna be heavier than before I even started :(
ive not helped myself one single bit and it really frustrates me that I have no willpower right now!!! xx

Yep same here. I stopped going, as I refused to pay £5 to gain weight each week!!! I have tried to do some cooking at home, but sometimes I feel so exhausted I fill myself up with snacks xxx

I was also losing weight before baby, but using celebrity slim shakes (low carb), hoping to get back to it after baby so not too worried about what I gain now (within reason!), obviously I try to eat well but if I have the odd treat I don't beat myself up about it!
I think there are enough things to worry about during pregnancy already!

As Im sitting here eating vanilla wafers and just snuck one of my daughters air heads and my GD test is in two days. :dohh:

Because babies make us think very naughty thoughts.
I caught myself staring at a large black forest gattue the other day in tescos and didnt realise how rediculous I was being untill I suddeny stoped myself and thought "i cant beleive I was about to buy that to eat toyself" :)

I caught myself staring at a large black forest gattue the other day in tescos and didnt realise how rediculous I was being untill I suddeny stoped myself and thought "i cant beleive I was about to buy that to eat toyself" :)

I did the same with a cheesecake, lol. :haha: Funnily enough that was tesco too!

I did the same with a cheesecake, lol. :haha: Funnily enough that was tesco too!

Well Im the one who do actually buy these things and thats why Im huge now lol. :( need more willpowerxx

I just had my 28 week apt and was told I've put on almost as much as I should during the whole pregnancy and I should cut sweet/fatty foods out of my diet.... I'm must admit I've been quite naughty and my sweet tooth is in over drive but I do feel huge and now a little depressed (and I know what feeling down makes me want to do...eat chocolate!!) xxx

You don't even want to see the giant plate of tater tots I had for lunch today. It's pathetic. :dohh:

I just wish someone would cook nice delicious healthy food and place it in front of me otherwise the tea and toast rules..............

I know how you all feel. I'm so uncomfortable. I'm so sick of people gawking at my stomach and telling me how big it is, like I can't see that for myself! Why can't people be more sensitive - dont they know I'm a hormonal, pregnant woman? I just can't wait to be back in my normal jeans.

OH brought up a double pack of Jaffa cakes with my cuppa last night and I ate the lot. Look on his face when he came back and they were gone...

I'm waiting to leave the hospital and I'm so hungry I'm going to buy a pie and a slice and take some lunch to my oh... I had planned on a healthy lunch but my crave has taken over

Ive been having those days recently an been feeling im getting fat too... I just keep thinking ill lose it after babys born...hopefully lol...you look fab girly before an now!:) heres my before an after pick... 20130206_164205.jpg

2013-05-30 17.22.29.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"