Fav Classics

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Whats yours?

I love chitty chitty bang bang, Annie, Oliver twist & Mary poppins out of them all Oliver twist would be my fav!

Blazing Saddles!

This is the Ultimate Movie.

Apocalypse Now??Is that a classic?

The King and I and Gone With the Wind...An Affair to Remember...oh, and Somewhere in Time

Yep that is a classic. My Hubby made me watch that movie because it is always refered to in other movies and stuff. Way too dark for me.

Gone with the Wind pissed me off. I finally watched it. Was left with a "Thats It?" at the ended. Felt like I was robbed of my day after watching that movie.

I just love Clark Gable....men should dress like that nowadays!

Grease and The Rocky Horror Show :rofl:

Fave all time is Dirty Dancing!x

:rofl:Rocky Horror Picture Show.:rofl: There is a theater in town that plays this at midnight on the weekends and people dress up as characters and go to the movie and roll play:rofl:

I love ....

Sound of music, Calamity jane, severn brides for severn brothers, cinderella and greese!

xxx

any disney, esp mary poppins! and green mile :D

How about these?? PollyAnna, Bed Knobs and Broomsticks, The Never Ending Story, The Apple Dumpling Gang, Herbie Goes Bananas, Pippie Longstocking, Stand by Me and my all time fav...Paper Moon with Ryan and Tatum O'Neil!

OOHHH I love The Never Ending Story.

Kids and I just watched it the other day! Never gets old...Another favorite is the original "Sand Lot"...I laugh so hard every time!

i love the never ending story, while you were sleeping, sleepless in seatle, when harry met sally, any disney cartoon, who framed roger rabbit, muppet christmas carol

I love Harvey, The Philadephia Story, The Life Of Brian, The Breakfast Club, Zulu and Withnail And I

Mine are >>>

Calamity Jane
7 Brides

and newer ones>>>
Footloose (hehehe)
Lost Boys

omg cant believe i forgot to put shawshank redemption!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->