Fave programs

oh apprentice is ace and so is bull**it detective!!!

I like Life on Mars, Dragons Den, 24, Soccer AM and ????? and stuck for a 5th - probably Match of the Day
I'm a very sad football fanatic

Sinead

ER
Desperate Housewives
Grand Designs
F word
Top Gear

I love House, probably the only thing on TV that I actually make a point of sitting down and watching.

I like to watch things like property ladder, location location location etc me and Mark used to love property Monday on sky :rofl: *GEEKS*
I love things like how clean is your house, and how to look good naked.
Casualty and holby (are they soaps though :dohh: )

Hotel babylon and waterloo road, they have finished now though.

Not as geeky as my DH. He's got this obsession with "How it's made" and "How it works" or whatever it's called. :sleep:

When we had Sky I loved watching the new Battlestar Gallactica series, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama and South Park lol

But we don't have Sky since we moved!!

So now I just watch the odd nature program and Dr Who, I think that is just because I fancy David Tennant though :happydance:

My faves are
1 Hollyoaks
2 Eastenders
3 Any dream will do- joseph( im addicted)
4 My family
5 Hotel babylon ( when it was on)

I like to watch things like property ladder, location location location etc me and Mark used to love property Monday on sky :rofl: *GEEKS*

i love all the property programs, grand designs in my fave, i could watch it all day, i love seeing how they build the houses etc

loctation, property ladder, to buy or not tp buy, you name it, i love watching it lol

xx

I only have 4 favourites that dont include soaps. mine are...

baby ER

Babies: Special delivery

(the above 2 programmes make me cry LOL)

Wife swap

Fear factor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->