Favorite place to buy maternity clothes?

FBBYQ

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
I am 13w3d and my pre-pregnancy clothes are still fitting fine, but I'm noticing that most of my jeans (stretch skinnys or jeggings) are feeling tight when I sit down and I can deal with it for now but am guessing it won't be too long before I need to get some maternity pants. Where is your favorite place to shop for maternity clothes?

They don't sell maternity clothes at Walmart, but if you go on their website you can buy them offline and they are SO much cheaper! Not sure where you're at, but in the US I got the Planet Motherhood Maternity Full Panel 5 Pocket Bootcut Jeans in a size lrg (I'm 5' 8" 165lbs) for $13 and loved them so much I got all 3 washes and a couple capri style ones! They're a little more straight-leg than what I'm used to wearing and you cant buy them in long which may be an issue if you're taller than 5'8", but they're awesome. I also got a pair of maternity leggings for like $7 that I like more than my $18 leggings! They have tons of brands and styles including skinny and all different panels to choose from but I like the full panel and the planet motherhood brand jeans in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->