Favourite comfort food

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
Seen loads of food threads and so lately all I've been thinking about is food haha. What is your favourite food to eat when you need a bit of cheering up, or just want to sit down for the night and chill out.

For me you can't beat a good crisp butty, fish finger sandwich, or some really buttery toast made with really thick bread!

Corned beef mixed with baked beans and potatoes with brown sauce :) also low fish finger sandwiches, cereal and custard

Fish finger sandwiches are pretty awesome but my all time fave comfort food has to be champ with crispy bacon. It's the food of champions lol.

Mine is homemade southern macaroni and cheese with a layer of crushed seasoned croutons on top. I personally make my macaroni from scratch and use a white flour base as my creamy cheese sauce, I only use Vermont sharp cheddar, and I toss a light amount of pepper into the mix. It's soooo good, I want to make it now I am talking about it. LOL :)

Fish finger sandwiches are pretty awesome but my all time fave comfort food has to be champ with crispy bacon. It's the food of champions lol.

Hi from NI!! Champ is hard to beat but mine would be with sausages!!

Chili dogs. Hands down. With lots of cheese and onions.

Closely followed by a really good cheeseburger, especially one done with whiskey or bourbon sauce. Mac n Cheese mixed with smoked sausage, tomatoes and onion.

I also love a good pastrami sandwich on rye, or a rueben.

Jar of Nutella and a spoon! :thumbup:

Recently started having banana and peanut butter yum!

A fishfinger sandwhich??!!! That sounds gross :rofl:

Mine would be icecream with swiss roll or with digestive biscuit crumbled over it that's my feel rubbish food.

General sit down and relax with a snack would be a nice bar of chocolate lol

Just realised I missed chicken super noodles! Best thing ever :haha:

I think either vegetarian spaghetti bolognease or macaroni cheese. Unfortunately, I'm now diagnosed as coeliac disease so they've had to be adjusted a bit!

chicken cordon bleu and mashed potatoes - covered in a white cream gravy

Hi from NI!! Champ is hard to beat but mine would be with sausages!!

Sausages are pretty mighty too. Just need to make sure you put a hole in the middle of your champ with some proper butter then cover it up for melted.buttery goodness in the middle! Im hungry now lol!

Cheesy chips, mashed potato, cheese, thick toasted bread with real butter, chocolate and ice cream (not all together :haha: )

Oh yeah and definitely has to be real butter on toast. But chips and cheese is my drunk food, well chips cheese and gravy x

homemade macaroni cheese, nachos with guacamole and texas trash dip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->