Favourite comfort food

Omg I'm hungry now!! Just rung OH and told him the stir fry can wait and he's getting McDonald's!! Anything bad for me and full of carbs and fat!! Today though I've been craving an Eton mess. Cheese is a big comfort though, in any form!!

plain spaghetti with some herbs & loads of cheese. I'm boring :rofl:

Another one to add. Just discovered some recipes to make individual desserts in the microwave. Just made a brownie in a mug and it's delicious!!!

French Fancies.
Apple crumble and custard.
Dolly mixtures.

I have an insanely sweet tooth.

Just though of my utter fave. Chip sticks!! Morrisons own salt and vinegar chip sticks. A whole party size to myself. They were my nutritious pregnancy sickness pick me ups hahaha

Just though of my utter fave. Chip sticks!! Morrisons own salt and vinegar chip sticks. A whole party size to myself. They were my nutritious pregnancy sickness pick me ups hahaha

Mine were tuc crackers and ready salted crisps. For some reason salty things like that really help with my sickness, and peach flavoured water lol x

Another one to add. Just discovered some recipes to make individual desserts in the microwave. Just made a brownie in a mug and it's delicious!!!

Whaaat? How does that work?

Cheese - blue and Brie, with pâté on crackers washed down with red wine.

Bad week so munching on this right now!

Oh I will look forward to some of this! Red wine and cheese is so lovely... mmm.

And I love brownie in a mug too. It's the coolest most delicious thing ever.

Oh I will look forward to some of this! Red wine and cheese is so lovely... mmm.

And I love brownie in a mug too. It's the coolest most delicious thing ever.

It was good!

Kicking myself for not picking up the 10p giant fresh creme eclair in Morrisons tonight!

Whaaat? How does that work?

You put all the ingredients in a mug

2tbsp butter, put it in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds so that it's just melted. Mix in 1 packed tbsp of brown sugar, 2 of granulated sugar, and 1/4 tbsp of vanilla extract. Then mix in one egg yolk (not the white, just the yolk), then mix in 1 tbsp of cocoa powder and 4 tbsp of plain flour, make sure it's all mixed well and put it in the microwave for about 40-45 seconds. YUM!!!

ETA: you can throw in some chocolate chips too, I did

That sounds amazing! Thank you!

Anything particularly naughty! ie. a takeaway or some chocolate. Yum. Today's a comfort food kind of day haha

well, I always have to have cheesy chips at the end of a night out! :haha: I'd say when I'm feeling a bit low I pig out on sausage or fishfinger sandwiches.. this thread is making me feel hungry :nope: haha x

well, I always have to have cheesy chips at the end of a night out! :haha: I'd say when I'm feeling a bit low I pig out on sausage or fishfinger sandwiches.. this thread is making me feel hungry :nope: haha x

I have to get cheesy chips too. I used to get kebab meat, natural yogurt and cheesy chips. Then wake up to untouched kebab. So I learnt not to buy it ever again haha.

I'm hungry too! But if I go to bed hungry I wake up feeling extra light lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->