Favourite name seen on here

beth_terri

Reaction score
Are there any names you've seen on bnb that you never thought of and love??

Mine is ellowyn (zombie queens baby I think??) I think it's such a beautiful unusual name.

Xx

Xanthe. It's so unusual to have a name starting with an "X" and I love it!

I love the name Rory funny enough. That was my boy choice :) x

Are there any names you've seen on bnb that you never thought of and love??

Mine is ellowyn (zombie queens baby I think??) I think it's such a beautiful unusual name.

Xx

I also like Ellowyn.

I seen the name Georgia an a forum and loved it, we had a daughter so I called her Georgia, Brooke was one of my choices for my first daughter but we for miah Pronounced (me-ah) xx

Freya. Not at all a common name over here, I hadn't heard of it until I joined this forum. But I love it.

I think it's wishing_well who's LO is Quinn Violet. I loved Violet when I was pregnant but OH and I couldn't agree. Paired with Quinn and I think it's a lovely name :)

I like Ellowyn too :) x

Yes Ellowyn and Quinn! I'm sure there's lots more.

Xanthe. It's so unusual to have a name starting with an "X" and I love it!

My Daughters Xanthia, :)
i love it!!
was going to go with Xavier for a boy with i think someone has on here.. possibly Xaver? x

I think it's wishing_well who's LO is Quinn Violet. I loved Violet when I was pregnant but OH and I couldn't agree. Paired with Quinn and I think it's a lovely name :)

I like Ellowyn too :) x

I like Quinn too. I also like Mila.

I love the name Scarlett, it seems to be real popular in the UK but not so much in the US! I also love Rory and Quinn!

Some girl (i'm rubbish at usernames) in TP has just named her little girl Darcey (I would spell Darcie personally) but I like that alot too :flower:

I love the name Scarlett, it seems to be real popular in the UK but not so much in the US! I also love Rory and Quinn!

Yes Scarlett as well, another one I couldn't convince OH to have! Lol x

Niamh. If oh hadn't have gone off this name we would have Scarlett that!

Ooh yes - Quinn is another of my favourites and Scarlett.

I'm also quite partial to Francesca ;)

I can't think of any that I've seen and thought 'i wish I had thought of that' ... But when i see the name Ethan my heart melts a little bit. I was sure i was having a boy and that's the name i loved.

I also LOVE the name Reuben, when i was pregnant id see it and be gutted as my OH hated it! Turns out i didn't have to try convince him since i had a girl :haha:

Maybe one day il get an Ethan or Reuben xx

Oh and Aoife! I love that but OH had never heard of it and was very much one of those people 'if I can't pronounce it I don't like it'

Ooh yes - Quinn is another of my favourites and Scarlett.

I'm also quite partial to Francesca ;)

Really? I wonder why? ;) I'd obviously be a bad Mum if I didn't mention Eva at this point lol :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->