Favourite places to eat out...

DanielleM

Reaction score
Going out tomorrow for a meal but I am uninspired at the minute, so ladies inspire me.....where do you go out for Sunday lunch or anytime really, what type of food do you like and what chains/independant places do you go?

We try *try* to avoid the big chains for dinner. Its quite easy where we live as forest is full of independent hotels all different and quirky :)

Nandos & hungry horse restaurants are good :)
I use to love harvester chain but last few times I've gone there I've been disappointed.
Like midnight said, local pubs/restaurants are good :)

Cx

For me I LOVE Toby Carvery and TGI fridays for the chain restaurants. Not in chains I have a great Thai near me. I also know an amazing small italian restaurant x

I try to avoid chains as well, but do like Pizza Express on occassion, or Wagamamas

xxx

I really dislike Nandos! My sister on the other hand loves the place. I just thought of another chain I really love- Miller and Carter. Ive always had amazing service and an amazing steak mmm

never been impressed by nandos, I try and stay away from chains or themed places. I love small, traditional family run restaurants. There is a lovely italian restaurant I went to where the owner gets out his guitar and sings, its not everyones cup of tea but I think it adds to the charm and makes it a little bit different.

Chain wise: Loch Fyne, Jamie's, Carluccios for breakfast and lunch, Thai Square and Nandos.

We have some cracking non chain restaurants we go to and would highly recommend them if you were in the area ;)

Cheers guys going for tea now but still undecided!!! :wacko: I am so indecisive!!! Pain in the arse being a Libran!!

We are total chain freaks hahaha we mainly stick to tgi Fridays, Frankie and bennys or Chiquitos, if we go to lunch we always go to varcity though lol, every time we've tried little local places weve been disappointed!

Actually just remembered there is a really nice Italian near my dads we've been a few times which is really good and always been so accommodating if we've brought the toddler! x

nothing beats a good old country/forest pub though. You get much better service than the chains!

Cant beat spoons (weatherspoons lol). They serve good food at a reasonable price

theres a couple of lovely italalians where i live but i do like a good toby carvery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->