Favourite song from a film

~RedLily~

Reaction score
I'm doing a dance and I need a song but it has to be from a film. I'm struggling to find a song I really like so please can you share your favourite?! :flower:

Personally I don't think you can beat Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (basically for any situation, not just a dance), but I think I might be in a club of one with that suggestion.

If its a dance for pole - I watched someone do one to Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty, it was wicked!

:blush::blush:

Nothing's Gonna Stop us from Mannequin. My fav film ever!!! lol

What type of dance are you doing? Is it fast/slow?

I would go with the following:

Slow - Don't dream it, be it/ I'm going home - Rocky Horror
Fast - I'll never tell - Buffy Once More with Feeling

What type of dance are you doing? Is it fast/slow?

I would go with the following:

Slow - Don't dream it, be it/ I'm going home - Rocky Horror
Fast - I'll never tell - Buffy Once More with Feeling

Omg I am going to have I'll never tell and every other song from the musical stuck in my head for days now lol.

Need to know what type of dance, there's soooo many songs from films I love but my initial thought was Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap (I think) and it was in 500 days of Summer but lots of other stuff too.

Thank you, I'm going to go through these now.
It's a pole routine, I haven't decided if it will be fast or slow yet. I'm hoping I will find the perfect music and the routine will just come to me :haha:

Pour some sugar on me? It's in Coyote Ugly or is that to err, sexy?
That one from Dirty Dancing where they are dancing on the floor? How do you call your lover boy? Or the one where they are dancing in the employee bit?

You could have tons of fun with sweet transvestite from rocky horror and it starts slow and ends with a bang :) lol I would totally do it

They actually used that last year for a burlesque performance, it's such a great song to dance to :lol:

I think I've got it sorted now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with rolling in the deep by Adele.

Thank you for all the suggestions it's been really fun going through them all and listening to them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->