Fear of SIDS

Abbys_Mummy

Reaction score
its really getting to me i`m losing sleep and finding it hard to relax and i`m always checking bubs its driving me nuts as much as i tell my self nothing will happen i cant get it out of my head ARRRRHHHHH :hissy: i just want to be able to relax and sleep. Last night bub slept through for the first time i woke up like 3 times freaking out i couldn`t get up quick enough to check her
Any advice please?

Hun buy the angelcare monitors with sensor mat ...don't recommend the Tommee ones as you can't switch the beep beep beep off (hard to explain but I took mine back and got the one I'm recomemneding)!

Helped me LOADS and still use it x

Hey thanks i heard of these she is such a quite sleeper it just really worries me hoping i`ll grow out of it i guess its normal for mothers to be always worrying about there LO

Its got to be normal but so you rest easier I think they are a great idea. I love mine 100%

What is this mat? I haven't heard of it. I still check Erica tons during the night. Especially with her being sick right now, I was up all night watching her.

Hun buy the angelcare monitors with sensor mat ...don't recommend the Tommee ones as you can't switch the beep beep beep off (hard to explain but I took mine back and got the one I'm recomemneding)!

Helped me LOADS and still use it x

I second that, we had ours go off once, Scarlett moved off it....heart attack!!!

Hey darl, isn't she in your room?

I agree with Wobbles, I love the mat and use it every night and during daytime naps. Colton's never made his go off, and he rolls from side to side, but not making it up and down the mattress yet. It did go off one time because OH forgot to put it on "Sound Only" and Colton was in his swing, not the bed. Still gave me a heart attack, even though I could hear the music on the swing :dohh:

she is in our room but i keep thinking even though amber wasn`t well she passed away while she was right next to me.

Oh, I feel you.. I am going through the same thing. I even go as far as touching her lips, as it makes her pout.. I can imagine one day I'll have my face real close up to check her breathing, and she'll wake up seeing me.Poor mite will be terrified.

It's hard not to worry isn't it, especially when they sleep so quietly - I'm still always checking Sam.

Wobbles - how much of the cot do the angelcare things cover - think I should get one, but Sam does move around when he's not quite asleep...ends up all over the place (usually sideways right up at the top of the cot, on his front) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->