Fear

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
Hi, I have two girls, details in my tickers below.

Just found out we are expecting our 3rd baby a little shocked but happy neither the less.

My partner has a DS with another woman who he cant see :cry:, we have had two beautiful girls together which we love so so much they are perfect but he hasn't hidden the fact that he wants a boy, Im fearing being disappointed at a 3rd girl. Sounds so horrible :( can't believe ive said it shoot me down :nope:

Not saying I will be disappointed but what if I am :nope:

oh hun I have to say that out of all the reasons I would like a girl (have 3boys already) it's DH wanting that father daughter 'daddy's little girl' relationship his seen his sister have with their father and his brother have with his daughter. I will say and tinge of disappointment you may feel won't last. with my 3rd even my eldest son wanted a sister so much he refused to believe he was having a brother, but not one of us would now change our youngest.

Mi sure even if you are disappointed at first that it won't last long! I hope you get your blue bundle though! I'm the opposite and secretly hoping for a pink bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->