Feb ivf buddies!!

Hang in there! One more day until you get the good tests. That's amazing news that you made it to 13dpo for the first time! That's huge. Looking forward to your nice and dark bfp tomorrow :)

I was running low on progesterone, so I just ran in and did my beta TODAY. Eek.

Thanks ladies. How are you doing?

I'm doing okay. Somewhere in the middle of positive/negative at the moment. I'm not feeling any significant symptoms really. 4dp5dt for me today.. and still getting a faint line from my trigger. Hope if it doesn't go away it gets darker soon!

Thanks ladies. How are you doing?

I'm doing okay. Somewhere in the middle of positive/negative at the moment. I'm not feeling any significant symptoms really. 4dp5dt for me today.. and still getting a faint line from my trigger. Hope if it doesn't go away it gets darker soon!

12dpo was the first day I saw my line. You're getting close to that! I still don't have any symptoms... Had a small amount of spotting again on Tuesday afternoon.

Looking forward to hearing some good news! :flower:

Wow Rosina, fabulous betas! Sorry I've been a bit quiet, I don't really know what's going on with me at the moment so I don't feel I can really report much!

Amo - I've missed you! I'll keep visiting here to check for updates. Everything is crossed for you hun. :hugs:

Amoreamy: Still holding on hope for you!!

AFM: I got my BFP! I am going in for my beta tomorrow :dance: FX!

BMW - ooohhhh!!! :bfp: Can't wait to hear your numbers!!! Fx'd!!!!

Hi ladies - how'd everything go today? Thinking of you both. :hugs:

BMW!!! That's amazing!!! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

Do you go back on Wednesday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back