Feb ivf buddies!!

My eggs shrunk when I got the shot to stop ovulation, so we went with iui.....I have less then 2percent chance with this way...

So sorry that things didn't go as planned. I didn't even know that could happen. Good luck with the IUI, you never know! What day are you?

Not sure as been on meds all month, got my trigger sunday and iui tues, hoping it works. This sux the life out of u

Hi everyone <3

So sorry I've been mia from this thread, I've just found it a little too difficult. I miscarried last night. It was like a mini labour and was quite a shock. TMI I passed the gestational sac which had a cord and everything and then my pain subsided. I was feeling alright about it all then that happened so I'm feeling a bit in shock now as it made it so real :(

Amo - omg... :-( I'm so so sorry. I wish I could give you a big hug irl. Please take care of yourself. I'll be thinking of you.

Boo - I hear you! Good luck! Time for the tww! Fingers crossed for you!

BMW - how are you doing hun?

Afm - beta today was 11,500 - doubling time of 49 hours which I guess is normal for 5 weeks? Feeling ok. Nauseous now and then. Mild breast tenderness. Tired... Nothing really interesting.

Ultrasound next Monday. Nervous...

BMW - how are you doing hun?

Afm - beta today was 11,500 - doubling time of 49 hours which I guess is normal for 5 weeks? Feeling ok. Nauseous now and then. Mild breast tenderness. Tired... Nothing really interesting.

Ultrasound next Monday. Nervous...

Not so great. I have another beta tomorrow as my beta yesterday did not double. It was 219 and was supposed to bed 258

Im sorry ur going through so much stress. My doc told me that sometimes it takes a whole 72hours to double. Maybe that is the case with you?

Im sorry ur going through so much stress. My doc told me that sometimes it takes a whole 72hours to double. Maybe that is the case with you?

I plugged my numbers in on a beta doubling calculator and it says i have a 60 hour doubling time so it doesn't sound terrible

Yeah, I've read that too. I think they're just being cautious. Have you looked at betabase? All of the reports there are of confirmed pregnancies (by heartbeat).

BMW - How are you? Any news?

Amo - not sure if you've been on - but I've been thinking of you. We're always here if you need us. I usually check this thread once a day.

Boo - when's your OTD?

BMW - How are you? Any news?

Amo - not sure if you've been on - but I've been thinking of you. We're always here if you need us. I usually check this thread once a day.

Boo - when's your OTD?

Hey sweety. Im okay. My last beta only went up to 292 from 219, but im holding onto hope. Have my first scan on the 30th

Hang in there little embie!

Everything crossed for you BMW. There's definitely hope as it's still going in the right direction. Big hugs.

Hang in there little embie!

Everything crossed for you BMW. There's definitely hope as it's still going in the right direction. Big hugs.

They are worried about it being a tubal pregnancy, which I am praying it's not!!

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->