February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Yeah i cut it into pices (half) boiled it for 10 mins, put half wee (1cm) and half cabbage water (1cm) and watched what colour it went.

It went dark blue so we tried DH's just to see the comparison and it went proper bright pink!

I did some google searches and it is to do withthe PH in the urine and seems quite accurate!

I would like to join your buddy club..I am due February 26th 2010..we had tried for many years to conceive and finally did with the help of a fertility clinic.

congrats future_numan :) thats brilliant welcome to Feb love bugs :hugs: xxx

I want to do the test, I will try and get one tomorrow :) oooh a girlie, how long til you know for sure? xxx

hi girlies well i saw the psychic and she told me my babys very strong and said again its a boy but that im going to have sore gums and very low iron also that i'l have alot of back pain but ive to keep my self well hydrated! Also she said she sees me with my boy and then a girl :happydance: and that i'll get engaged to OH within the next 1-2 years and i'll be with him the rest of my life also that we will move house to somewhere bigger (which we have to do as we stay in a 1 bedroom). On the bad side tho she told me that my gran's cards have been marked for death so my thoughts are to be with her!

She said OH can be very immature but that he is going to do well for himself and that she can see me traveling but not immigrating!

She really is amazing!

Sounds like my dream may well have been right for you too random!

Hayley- well it is 6 weeks till my nhs scan but may just get a private on in a couple of weeks!

Random - that sounds really good, I love pyschic and mediums (well real ones), How awful to hear that about your gran :hugs: xxx

Aimee - defo say private scan :D :D xxx

Callie i prefer Marie ... or Anne-Marie not shortend to Ann tho... ( so old fashioned ) a lot think Marie is my middle name which it isnt.. im lucky my crazy mother. wanted to call me mary thats even worse

Wahooo aimee... looks like a girlie for you then, will be nice to have one of each :) x

Evening ladies..welcome and congrats!!!

I should try the cabbage test and see if it says boy seeing as i already know what i'm having..anyone bought anything yet? I bought three wee outfits today..hard to see what size to get cuz i'm having bubs 2 weeks early so not sure if i should get a few wee wee things..anyone had any expierence with this? xx

Morning girls,

Oooh Aimee! I deffo want to get one now!
Il have to ask OH to get one on the way home from work.

:hi: and welcome future_numan!

Oooh Random! A little boy! Hope my pridiction is right then lol.
Also, I thought the death card means new beginnings?

Aw Marie! Tis a nice name, my aunties :) lol

Oh god, I had THE most horrid dream last night-
I dreamt I was at the car garage getting my mot done (As I am on Sat) and all of a sudden I felt a gush, so I told OH I needed the loo, then I was sitting in the loo and saw blood in my panty liner :cry: and a lady was in the the next cubicle, and I started crying saying no no no, and she said whats wrong, are you ok? I started crying more saying no, im 17 weeks pregnant and bleeding really heavily and then she called an ambulence to take me to hospital :( and I was just crying.
It was horrible :( :cry:

xxx

Morning ladies..oh no that's a horrible dream nervous..glad it was just a dream!!

What's everyone up to today? xx

i had a really bad dream too, i dreamed that my waters broke & i gave birth to a little girl, i kept saying to everyone to call an ambulance but no one could hear me, it was horrible!! Glad they are just dreams!!

i am going shopping with my sister for last minute wedding bits.

Thanks MS- me too!
Glad they are just dreams!
Thats my first horrible dream with this pregnancy though- in my last pregnancy I dreamt I woke up in a pool of blood (That was when I was about 7 weeks) just horrible! :(

Im at poohy work :( boring!

And im trying to sort out my debts as well as trying to save some money for when LO arrives, along with our wedding!
Aggghhhh! i could do with winning that 64 euros millions! xxx

Tell me about it nervouspains, money is so annoying isnt it! I am trying to move house, buy a new car, plan a wedding and buy lots of lovely new baby stuff! Ive done the first to, 2 down to go! Could do with winning the lottery though....

Luckily my dreams have stopped the last week, but I had some terrible ones which meant I couldnt sleep at all. In one dream I dreamt clear as day that I went for my scan and my baby had a tail! Everyone thought it was normal and told me not to worry about it but I was horrified! (think Ive watched x-men too many times!!)

Also whats this about the red cabbage, am I missing something? fill me in someone please!

I know! God! lol. We are trying to get a new car too!
Hoping to part ex on OH's car, but as yet we havent really seen any :-s!

Lol! X-men! :rofl:
OH has told me im not allowed to watch telly for about 30min before bed time, instead I have to go and read because my mind is too active lol

Oh apparently if you boil a red cabbage, and then mix it with your urine, if it goes purple its a girl, and pink its a boy lol xx

I just read my last post, my spelling was awful! Sorry! Sounds like a good idea Nervous, otherwise who knows what might come out in those dreams! It really started getting me down at one point because I just felt like I never got any sleep but thankfully I am passed them at the moment at least!

Ooh, I have never heard that one, must be quite hard to distinguish between pink and purple sometimes? I'll give it a go as a bit of fun though! Has it been right for anyone?

Anyone else rediculously hungry? I am eating everything in site at the moment. Ive been in work an hour and already eaten most of my lunch!

Me too! I am eating a packet of salt and vinger Discos as we speak! lol xx

^^ OMG salt and vinger discos. iv been craving them for a while. but cant seem to find them round here. think of me callie as you eat them lol

wahoo gender scan tomoz i sooooo cant wait. but its not till 6:30pm sooooo i have allday to get over excited.. OH has said we then can go shopping and a lil mad on baby clothes been wanting to do that for ages now!

hows everyone else feeling?

x

OO exciting BW!!! I bought some outfits yesterday..so relieved to finally being able to buy things in a colour lol..You need to post the piccies of the things you buy tomorrow..

Went onto babies r us and i'm loving the zebra theme for the nursery..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->