February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oh I went in to the disney store yesterday- OMG how sweet & cute are the baby clothes?!

I told OH as soon as we know what we are having- We are going there to buy babies coming home outfit! :D :D xxx

PS- I have had to edit this 3 times- How crap is my spelling today?!
I am tired, and got the sniffles :(

The disney store baby clothes are sooooooooo cute!! We went in at York and couldn't help but be drawn over. The neutral colours ones are really nice too.

We are finding out at the 20 week scan but may cave before and go private it is only £50 at the place at castleford.

i know i cant wait to see if she still reckons im having a boy think if she tells me girl i'l be really really thrown! i want to know what else she thinks is going on in my life :shrug:

god i really want a gender scan feel as tho this pg is going soooooooo slow but think thats because i was put back x

i have dreamed about having a girl saturday & then last night it was a boy, i kept saying in my dream "are you sure its a boy"? lol

Lol all our crazy dreams!

Oh :( I feel really disheartend now!
I thought I looked pregnant, with my top lol, but my friend said I dont! :(
Oooooh :(

xxx

Sorry Hayley hehe..

BW- not long now till you find out!!

I went onto Asda website to the clothes and the baby stuff is adorable!! and so cheap..couldn't believe it..gonna order loads xx

Oh wow i'd have never thought to look at asda, i was very surprised to find out they sell maternity cloths. I never go as it is at the other side of town to me.

I went in to blooming marvallous yesterday too- they have a fab sale on!

Babies clothes- £4 for little outfits reduce from £20!

And I got a materinrty top £29.50 reduce to £6.50! and a breast feeding top £15 reduce to £5! xxx

Huddersfield is crap. We have no good shops. There are two places you can buy baby clothes, next and primark!

You can get it delivered for £3.95 which isn't bad..stuff is gorgeous

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac120/scotchchick22/002.jpg

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac120/scotchchick22/003.jpg

The 4d one baby is using the placenta as a pillow and wouldn't show his face lol xx

oh i love asda baby clothes, we got quite a few neutral bits from there. All i need now is a blue snowsuit as i have a pink one already & i really want my baby to come home in either blue or pink lol

Im bored today, i sent paul out to get me a salad roll & he came back with ham, i didnt eat it, im a bit fussy with ham! So now im hungry, might pop out later for an icecream shake, they are definately my craving this time :)

^^ that is defo a bump callie!! x

morning all. i feel like shit.. think im coming down with something..top it off my hayfever is playing up..iv sneezed about 15times in a row..

Ah suzie- your gut feeling was right after all... from the start i always believed id have another girl.. think mainly because iv had the same cravings + symptoms..
but now im pretty sure they will comfirm its a lil boy for me :) then i can really start buying BLUE xx

Awww cute scan pics MS!! I can't work out the boy bits though i am crap at that...

NP- how can your friend say you dont have a bump? You so do!!

Thanks mummysuzie- and gorgeous scan piccys :D

Thanks BW :D
Aw I know what you mean about the hayfever! I was like that this morning! It took me 5 mins to get all my sneezes out and blow my nose :rofl:

Thanks Aimee :D

Thanks 2 girlies :D

Awww thanks girls! You have put a smile on my face! :D :hugs: :friends: :kiss:

xxxx

anyone else notice there belly is getting really hard?? mine seems to have only done that over the weekend

x

Oh I forgot to say lol, its my little brothers birthday today! Hes 9!

i went round mums this morning to drop my dog of for the day, and my bro came running up to me, giving me a hug, i said how are you... Then he said 'Do you know what day it is today?' I will remind you- then he got my mums mobile and showed me the date... Then it hit me!
Oh happy birthday little bro! lol

Im meeting him & the rest of the gang at lunch time- guess where he has choosen to go...

Not TGI Fridays
Not Frankie & Bennys
Not Nandos...

No.... my little bro has choosen...

Jennys cafe! :rofl: bless him! So thats where are are going for lunch! lol

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members