February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Congratulations Mummysuzie! How exciting! Ive definately got a bump now, went out and saw my friends on Saturday night and everyone was obsessed with touching it and was going on about having a cute lil bump, I feel like its absoultely huge but they all said it was really sweet! Mine has definately popped out of nowhere the last week and seems to be growing daily! Work trousers are now on one button rather than the usual four :blush:

Thanks for the info on the blooming marvolous (sorry about terrible spelling!) sale, I will be spending my lunch time in there lol.

Did everyone have a good weekend?

:growlmad: I am so pi**ed off with my Mum!

She has only turned up now! Ummm hello my lunch break is 1-2! :growlmad:

I have to see her tonight to pick up my dog, but Il make sure she knows im pi**ed off!

Sorry just needed to get that out, she has really wound me up! xx

Mums eh, they know which buttons to press!

Hubby just text, he has got a red cabbage! So i know what i will be doing later LOL.

Lovely bump NP!!! What does your uterus feel like? Prob a daft question!

Got my psychic prediction back from Ebay and she says - A girl!!!

I would secretly love a girl so would be thrilled if it comes true!!!

Not going to find out the gender so looks like I have a long wait !

Thank leelee :hugs:
Well, when I press a little bit harder on bottom of my tummy, I can feel, well just hardness lol

Oooh!

Has anyone got a link to this? I wouldnt mind having a go! :D

xxx

here ya go callie

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370158121859

hope she is pleased im helping her gain some dosh lol. since i posted the link. a lot have used her.. xx

I have noticed I have a hard belly now, was weird, this morning my belly was really hard to the right then soft on the left, must have been babys position? Today is the first time I'm wearing a maternity top :happydance:

Awww bless him, your little brother sounds well cute :) Does he know hes going to be an uncle yet?

Hope everyones days are ok, we're finally moving into the flat tomorrow yayy, no internet for me though :(

Fab bump C... better? :D xxx

here ya go callie

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370158121859

hope she is pleased im helping her gain some dosh lol. since i posted the link. a lot have used her.. xx

Well I was thrilled with my result!!

:growlmad: I want to do that gender prediction thing, but oh wont let me cause we're having a gender scan :dohh: :( xxx

Yay Thanks Anne-Marie :D

Does anyone call you Anne? :blush: I know a Ann-Louise, but I just call her Ann lol :shrug:

Yay Im going to do it now- wonder when I will get my result?
You will have to remind me though as I will probably forget! lol

xxx

Whooo! I just done it! I hope I get my results tomorrow morning sometime.

How long did it take everyone else to get theres?

Oooh I am excited lol, a little bit of fun for tomorrow :D xx

i have also just bought that gender prediction off ebay and emailed the woman with the question she asks on her buy page. hopefully get result tomorrow xxx

I just tried it too :) , think it'l be fun , my mum saw a phsycic yesterday , she got a few things right and also said im having a girl so i wonder ...

Oooh!

Oh, has anyone heard from Vicky with the twins? I thought her scan was today? xx

Her scan is tomorrow :) I'm sooo jealous :( I want to have a go :cry: xxx

Hehe, BW, you should get a share of the profits lol. My cabbage is here so i will let you know how it how it goes!

Hey all :)

Did the cabbage test. It went a very dark blue LOL. I am classing it as purple as OH did his and it went bright pink!!

I wonder what blue means....

Edit- Blue= Girl! I am 99.99% sure now :D I will be very shocked if US says boy lol!

oh i need to get a red cabbage, do you just boil it then pee in the water??? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->