February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Ah i have a few bits already.. got a crib... from mothercare which i love... also going to get a moses basket ( anyone else gunna have both ? )

and have one or 2 blue things. gunna post them in a wee bit :)

have you told alex he is having a brother ?? xxx

Lol yum yum marie lol

Whooo! I cant wait for your gender scan! oooh!!
Yay who else is having on nearer the time too? I know Hayley and I have ours at the end of next week...?!

Yay as soon as I know the sex and we have been out clothes shopping, I will take a piccy and upload :D

Mum has said she has bought ltos of things already! lol and has even bought 2 of things, so she can keep some things at hers too! lol bless her!

Is anyone having a baby shower?
Im having one :) When Im 24 weeks! or maybe I will wait until 26... xxx

BW- it would be great to have one of each but i will be a nervous wreck if it is a girl as DHs dad has a problem with female sperm and he had had 2 still born girls and 5 late miscarriages all females.... I worry hubby will have the same thing.

NP & 2Gs- I think the dreams just represent anxieties you have. I had a dream last night that i was far gone then some one, no idea who, but not me had a little boy but he was tiny and very poorly. It was strange.

Pink Claire- The purple and pink are very easy to tell apart. The pink it very bright and very pink, almost illuminous and the purple is a very dark rich purple, mine was more blue.

I feel quite good today to say i had such a crap nights sleep. Have ordered a body pillow from ebay though so looking forwards to that coming.
I also feel starving all the time.

I havent bought anything yet, somedays I really panic, but others I think no, you've got plenty of time to sort it!

I am planning to go to a local nct sale in a couple of weeks and also the baby show to kit me out!

My mum is really superstitious about buying things and I think its wearing off on me, I am not superstititous, but when your told its to early to buy things all the time you just dont bother!

I love salt and vineger discos, yum yum, might have to go buy some at lunch seeing as Ive eaten everything else!

Thanks for the advice Aimee! I will give it a go at some point and let you know. Also what pillow did you get? I am really restless at night and want to buy one but cant decide on which one to get, how much was yours?

Good luck on gender scans everyone whos got them soon.

Well i got it from ebay and inc delivery it was £18 which was really cheap compared to everywhere else. Here is the link:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PREGNANCY-MA...y_MJ?hash=item335508b71e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I wont by anything for the baby until after 24 weeks as i just don't feel right with doing so as i am very supersticious but even more so if we are right that she is a she!

well good morning everyone how are we all?

NP- i never really paid much attention to the cards just what she was saying to me! but my gran has been ill so just hoping she takes care of herself!

im not feeling to great today and got work to go to :nope:

ive bought loads ive got the steriliser, moses basket, bottle warmer, bottles, vests, sleepsuits, blankets, a nice fleece type blanket aswell! his bro and fiancee are buying the cot & mattress, my mums buying the pram, ive already got the car seat, his mum wants to buy something big aswell tho not sure theres anything big left!

Yea told Alex and he wants to send it back cuz he wants a girl lol can see we're gonna have trouble haha

I'm gonna have both if we get a house..in a flat just now and our bedroom is just near the living room so won't need one if we stay here..hoping we get our house tho..

Next time we are in asda gonna buy a few things and just gradually start buying everything..so i don't leave it till the last minute..

My friends are throwing me a baby shower in November just difficult cuz am gonna have bubs in January and it's just after christmas so gonna have it before maybe even in october trying not to have it too close when everyone is rushing round buying christmas presents etc.. xx

mummysuzie- did you have your scan with babybond? was it a gender one? and how did u get the 3d picture??? x

Yea was babybond..and was a gender one..when she was scanning me she sometimes switched to 3d as she was scanning me so i could see him lying on the placenta and hiding his face and she printed out all the photos she took..she gave me 10 in all..some 3d some black and white xx

wow, thats brilliant you got so many pictures! I paid for a private scan at 15 weeks and only got one pic :-(

i think i'll book my gender scan with them after ive had my 12 week scan! its ages and ages away :cry: x

remember i got an emergency scan and they put me back about 2 weeks so my scan changed from the 18th of august to the 8th of september! so 2 weeks today until my 12 week scan! i haven't changed my ticker tho as they never gave me my new edd so not doing anything until the scan!

That's rubbish random..good thing about babybond is you can have it from 16 weeks..most places are 22 weeks xx

Thats pants random----- but still even if they are right. you cant leave us now? xx

i had a rant about it after the emergency scan saying i didn't want to leave the march mummies aren't as friendly or as talkative as us lot! i was assured i could stay even tho it'l be a march baby unless i go early xx

Wow MS_ thats really good about the photos! :thumbup: hope they are as nice to me next Sat!

Aww random what a sweet, but lets face it, true thing to say about the Feb love bugs! lol xxxx

I keep getting cramping recently, and sometimes I get pain in a certain area where bubs is... any reason why anyone?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->