February 2010 Love Bugs :)

My spots all cleared up- and now they have come back! :growlmad:

Marie- I did! I emailed her yesterday evening- no responce...So I have just emailed her again.
Im sure if I gave negative feedback she would respond quickly! :rofl: xx

Did you hate her after? lol. I would of done! Dont worry I am exactly the same, in fact I knew I was pregnant because my skin went really bad straight away and I got spots where I had never got them before. Didnt even need to do the test! My hair just looks greesy most of the time not shiny! :blush:

My spots all cleared up- and now they have come back! :growlmad:

Marie- I did! I emailed her yesterday evening- no responce...So I have just emailed her again.
Im sure if I gave negative feedback she would respond quickly! :rofl: xx

Oh she will reply.. took her a day to get back to me on ebay. so all in all i waited 4 days.. but make it clear. if she says she did email yours that she bloody well didnt ( she must have so many to do she forgets)

x

Did you hate her after? lol. I would of done! Dont worry I am exactly the same, in fact I knew I was pregnant because my skin went really bad straight away and I got spots where I had never got them before. Didnt even need to do the test! My hair just looks greesy most of the time not shiny! :blush:

i did hate her when she said..you ok you dont look very well lol another reason to hate her is.. she can eat what she wants.. and get back into her size 8 jeans 2 weeks after birth... me on the other hand was lucky to fit in to a size 18 after i had my daughter

iv never suffered from spots either.. but my diet has always been good. uptill i got preg. so i guess the not eating healthy is playing a big part in the terrible skin and the weight gain

i am he same nervouspains i ordered tht reading off ebay the sam day as you and have emailed her and gt no reply!!!

Oh gosh my skin is doing my head in at the moment. There is a little clusrer of spots on my chin tha\t just dont seem to be going!
I also keep sneezing in the morning which never happens usually as i don't have hayfever or anything.

The ebay lady says that her email can go in to the spam folder so do you have a spam filter on your email or anything? How many days has it been?

I have been having more weird dreams. Last night i had another scan and saw the boy bits but went back again and saw the girl bits lol. It was the first time i had a dream with anything female in it!

its been 2 days, but still i wanted the reading by tomorrow when i am having my gender scan!!! lol no its not in my junk mail folder as ive checked xx

I think if she cant do them by 24 hours or how ever long she states in her advertisment, then she should say they will be done with in 3 days or whatever. then maybe people wouldnt end up getting annoyed

"My internet is not working at the moment until I can sort a new provider. I therefore have no net access at home so shall be using my mum's PC every few days to catch up with work and answer emails etc...so if you don't immediately get a reply to any email you send or question you ask, this is why so please bear with me ! thanks Victoria"

just noticed this on her ebay page!! noo i wanted my reading before my scan :(

i did hate her when she said..you ok you dont look very well lol another reason to hate her is.. she can eat what she wants.. and get back into her size 8 jeans 2 weeks after birth... me on the other hand was lucky to fit in to a size 18 after i had my daughter

iv never suffered from spots either.. but my diet has always been good. uptill i got preg. so i guess the not eating healthy is playing a big part in the terrible skin and the weight gain

I suppose its all side effects and as long as we all have healthy babies it will be well worth the suffering!

Literally just after I sent that to you BW, my mum sent me a message saying you looked posititvely glowing last night! :haha: I think shes trying to make me feel better as I am always winging about it. I just thought it was funny her timing bless her!

im tired today, had yet another late night last night, be glad when this wedding is over!!

my bump has definately grown! i wore a top yesterday that has "mind the bump" written on it lol

is anyone feeling kicks & movement yet?

I am feeling nothing yet :( had a listen with the doppler this morning and the baby has moved up loads. I kind of expected to feel some flutters now with it being my second but i suppose i am not even 15 weeks yet so will kind of expect it maybe around 17 weeks. Oh yeah that is very soon :D

im tired today, had yet another late night last night, be glad when this wedding is over!!

my bump has definately grown! i wore a top yesterday that has "mind the bump" written on it lol

is anyone feeling kicks & movement yet?

I am last few days for sure, last night i woke up sneezing ( gawd knows how many times ) and i felt this big ripple. think bubs was trying to say mum dont wake me up!

Lol opps I didnt notice that lol.

I dont think I will until im about 20 weeks... :( lol xx

i have felt a few flutters but not alot at all, i was hoping to feel something by now!!

I suppose its all side effects and as long as we all have healthy babies it will be well worth the suffering!

Literally just after I sent that to you BW, my mum sent me a message saying you looked posititvely glowing last night! :haha: I think shes trying to make me feel better as I am always winging about it. I just thought it was funny her timing bless her!

Aww good ole mum! but i bet you do.. we seem to see ourselfs differently to what others see... x

i have felt a few flutters but not alot at all, i was hoping to feel something by now!!

i havent been feeling it regular, just every now and then. they do say with each pregnancy its meant to happen sooner. but i was about 17 weeks when i first felt flutters with P.. so guess its not always true

Ive just started feeling my first movements. I would describe it more like a bubble popping, or someone flicking me very gently inside. They've been getting gradually stronger since friday and last night my OH was listening on the doppler and I felt him/her move and OH looked at me and said the heartbeat as moved and I actually knew cos I felt him/her do it! It actually made me jump a little at work yesterday as its very low down and I wasnt expecting it. made me giggle to myself! Great feeling though, making it feel all real now!

But then from my LMP date I am 17+ 6 weeks, but got put back slightly at my dating scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->