February 2010 Love Bugs :)

morning ladies why oh why am i still shattered after 12hrs sleep :sleep:

my face was really bad but i went and switched make-up to mineral stuff i paid a fourtune for it but my skin has cleared up loads (touch hairy wood) think its because im not using a liquid/cream foundation

BW- woohoo scan today scan today scan today and the stuff you've bought is lovely

NP & Rachy- hope you get your prediction soon

does anyone know with babybond. do you need to bring all your notes from the MW and hos? i didnt have to with the last scans iv had. but they havent been with bb

i have booked a 4d scan :happydance:

its on 16th October at 10am!! I still have to stay on team yellow but i dont care, still get to see my babys face which is good enough for me! :thumbup:

Yay! Who knows 2girlies- maybe baby will want to give you a sneeky peek lol.

Oooh I cant wait for my gender scan! I am getting excited! Wish it was this Sat!

Still not heard from the reading women! :( Oooh I was really looking forward to receiving that yesterday! lol

I have just been reading the birth stories, makes me really excited for whats going to come in 2010!

Im going to get my engagment ring resized on the weekend, well hopefully, it cost OH over 2g!! So he said if the jeweller thinks it will move the diamonds he wont let me get it resized! Ummm hello, I have already told you I need it resized to go in front of my wedding ring lol.

For the girlies that have had LO's before, while wearing a ring, did you find you could still wear it? Or had your fingers really bloated that much?

xxx

Heyy :) hope everyone's ok :D 3 hours till your scan BW :happydance: I'm really excited :D Cant wait to know for definate.

How has everyones day been? I saw my midwife for my 16 week appointment today, it went really well. She talked me through the CONI scheme and told me about what I should expect. She asked how my counselling was going and if I was happy with the amount I was getting :) all results came back ok for my bloods, dont have the down syndrom results yet for some reason they hadnt come through but she is finding out for me. My bp was the best its ever been since having Alex 122/68 I'm soooo pleased :D see her again on my 20 week scan day :happydance:

xxx

Hi Callie :hi:

eee I'm excited for my scan too, everytime I think of it I get all butterflies :D Not long to go though now :D

When I was pregnant with Alex I could wear my rings until about 32 weeks then I started to swell :(

Ooooh my midwife listened to babys heartbeat today, she said it sounds really happy in there :D and she heard it kick :cloud9: xxx

yeah whats the CONI scheme????

2girlies i think you will be able to tell on the 4d scan what your having! i was thinking i wonder if its possible to phone up the scan place and request they let you know what your having without telling OH as in put a note on your records saying refer to baby as he or she when doing the scan!

been feeling pretty crappy today was sick this morning but nothing again since then touch wood! hows everyone else
xx

my niece has a 4d scan & she didnt find out, i think they just focus on the face more :shrug:

Hayley did you have a 4d scan with alex? Do you think at 24 weeks they will be able to hide the sex? i'm asking you as you seem to be a scan fan lol!!

LOl- hayley the scan fan lol.

Thanks for telling me about the rings :D xxx

:rofl: love it, scan fan :D

Yes we had a 4d scan with Alex (of course) and we had ours at 27 weeks and didnt even see his sex in the 4d mode only 2d when she went under his bum, so I think its safe to say you can have the scan without knowing, unless you really want to know and ring her in advance and ask her to slip up LOL.

CONI scheme is Care Of Next Infant, its for familes who have had a SIDS baby. Its a great scheme, gives me more confidence.

:rofl: loving it 'scan fan' hahaha xxx

ps some piccies are on my fb of his 4d scan have a look, dont see much past the shoulders xxx

they are great hayley, really clear. I'm excited, cant wait to see my baby. i took the earliest appointment as im impatient lol!!

Afternoon ladies my you guys have been busy!! lol

can't remember who asked but no you don't need your hospital notes for babybond..

xx

I cant wait to see your piccies :) I love 4d scans :happydance: October really isnt too far away. I think I'm going to have mine 2 days after our wedding so I can have my new name on the scan pics :) I will be 28+2. I would have one a week if I could xxx

mine is in just over 7 weeks. :happydance:

i had to beg paul though, i think hes looking forward to it now.

good luck at your scan bw, i am off for a bit but ill be on later once the rugrats are asleep!

Ooooh only 2 hours for BW!

Im going to log on through the mobilly to have a look what she says :D xxx

I'm off now too, OH has work tonight so better get back and cook his tea :D

I'll try and pop on to catch up on BW :D

Hope everyone has a lovely evening, chat tomorrow if not tonight xxx

i still dont know when my darn 19 week/gender scan is!!! silly hopsital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->