February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I got my results from the reading...

Apparently I am having a .
GIRL! lol

We will wait and see! :D
And Ramblin & BW also predictied this... Is it for this pregnancy though?!
Or maybe it was picked up from my last?! xxx

No lol, I am sooooo sure im having a boy lol, well only 1 weeks and 3 days until we find out! lol.
Oooh I was so sure im having a little man- until the girls started saying they think im having a girl lol, and then this reading says girl, im all confused now! lol xx

What makes you sure its Boy? Just wondering in case I can relate to anything lol.

I was the same NP!! I would say boy but the ebay lady, ramblinghaggis and BW all say girl for me!!

oooh NP i did change my prediction to girl remember lets hope im right!

well i like Logan and Max if im on team blue and Lilly and Brooke if on team pink what do you'se prefer???

xxx

We're thinking Lily if pink, that Lily Allen has a lot to answer for in my house! (I chose boys name so OH chose Girls!)

Lol, Just a 'mothers intuition' I was right with my first pregnancy- a girl :D

Oooh but the girls have cuffuzzled me! lol I cant wait to know for sure though- Il be happy either way, my little man, or little princess :cloud9: Il just be pleased to have a healthy LO.
Still, I cant stop thinking about fluffy pink princess dresses :rofl:

I love Max- thats the boys names we have choosen :cloud9:
Well the only one we can both agree on lol.

I like Brooke, I really liked the name Lily too- until my mum said they use that for another term for a girls 'lily' :blush: lol she put me off it :( lol xx

Im logging off now girls, although I will be back on later to read BW's update! Speak tomorrow, have a good nights ladies xxxxxx

so we could end up with either 2 love bug's called Max or 2 called Lily lol!

pinkclaire whats your boys name???

NP i know what you mean about just knowing lol i just know bubs is a boy but that could be because of the psychic tho i get a wee niggle every now and then that bubs is a girl hmmm only time will tell!

BW where are you i want to know what team your on hurry hurry hurry man im soooo impatient lol xx

i wanna know too, i am thinking that shes still going to be on team blue!!

ive just got my reading back and it also said girl but i am thinking its a boy. I only have to wait till tomorrow for my scan :D xxxx

think we would all be pretty shocked if she came back and said team pink!

rachy hmmm i wonder both you and NP think boy yet she says girlwonder who's wrong

xx

well I am thinking girl on my intuition bit OH is convinced it's a boy! Random, the boys name is James, we're pretty much decided on that. OH calls the bum Jimmy so James is very natural to us!

BW where are you?!!! I've taken a quick break fro
tea making to find out lol.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow rachy, what time is it?!!

well I am thinking girl on my intuition bit OH is convinced it's a boy! Random, the boys name is James, we're pretty much decided on that. OH calls the bump Jimmy so James is very natural to us!

BW where are you?!!! I've taken a quick break fro
tea making to find out lol.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow rachy, what time is it?!!

my scan is at 4pm tomorrow but i wont be back till about 8ish, but may be able to log in on my phone and update you all. its a 4d gender scan i cannot wait to see my LO again :D xxxx

Well there is nooooo doubt about it.. he is defo a boy.. got a excellent shot of his willie lol...so pleased i will now have one of each! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->