February 2010 Love Bugs :)

BW why on earth did you wait until i left for asda before you posted :growlmad: Congrats on the blue bump tho im really pleased for you!

i have just had a kfc a large twister meal, small popcorn chicken and corn on the cob mmmmmmmmm was great hehe but i now feel like a fatty boom boom :blush:

omg random that sounds yum! i could just do that even tho ive had pizza tonight and chilli :rofl:

Hehe random, I've just eaten two of the biggest portions of lasagna and still had room for jam sponge and custard! Food glorious food! Then winged about how fat I am on facebook, oh the joys of pregnancy.

Gender prediction came back , boy :) , now I realllly wanna find out

Ooooh KFC sounds lovely right now, why do I fancy that when I really enjoyed my tea :shrug: I had sausages mash broccoli and cheese sauce to help the broccoli go down lol.

and I've started on my iron tabs, have to take 1 twice aday :saywhat:

hope everyones having a good evening :) xxx

girlies i must say it was absolutely lovely i enjoyed every minute of it i also have eclairs and jam and cream donut things tho not had any of them yet :blush: this baby certainly likes its junk food lol

i have just emailed someone on here who thinks by me answering some questions she can suggest names i'd like i'll let you know what she replies when she does lol!

bite are you having a gender scan??

i think shes only 16 but shes got a thread in baby names called laura's name shop at least thats what i think it was! i like the names Logan or Max and Lilly or Brooke so we will see if she gives me anything remotely like them lol!

i tell u this baby brain is murder i served a regular customer a lager instead of a light today tried to give someones change to the wrong person twice :wacko:

Me too...

what was the me too... to???

its a pity you arent in Scotland one of the scan places up here give a discount to army families think its 25% if OH is here and 50% if hes posted in afghan or iraq or something like that

xx

i think shes only 16 but shes got a thread in baby names called laura's name shop at least thats what i think it was! i like the names Logan or Max and Lilly or Brooke so we will see if she gives me anything remotely like them lol!

i tell u this baby brain is murder i served a regular customer a lager instead of a light today tried to give someones change to the wrong person twice :wacko:

have you not thought she might just stalk all your posts to see what names you've said you like :shrug: just a thought xxx

i have thought of that lol but that would take her ages i reckon uch we will see what she says xx

Evening ladies...yayyy bw!! Welcome to the blue team!!

Good luck tomorrow for ur gender scan..can't wait to hear what you're having..

I like the names:
Kieran
Kian
Connor
Ashton-leading at moment
Kellan
Mylo
Marlow
Cory
Jaxon

Whats ur fav out of these? Middle name will be Andrew and another Name so 2 middle names xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->