February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi all, my baby is due 3rd Feb and I was looking to talk to others who were going through the same thigs around the same time :)

Hi sparkle bump :wave:

BW- DH is thinking about it. I think he will say yes. I wont be 16 weeks till a week on monday so pleanty of time to book it!

Hello everyone, its a girl, shockingly the ebay clarvoyant women was right!!

Oh wow so probably a girl for me 2 then!!

She was right for BW too!

Hi girls Yay i can log on through the mobile! Hi and welcome to the newbies! :) Aimee yes do it! Lol. Omg rachy! Fab news! Oh gosh i wonder if im having a girl now? Only 9 more days! Lol. I tried putting away Angels things, and as i closed the lid, i had a little break down! :( so we have got one of her scan piccys out in a frame that says Angel on, so im happy with that. Oh i so cant wait for my gender scan now! Lol xXx

what a shock rach but congrats on your pink bumo

it seems ebay lady is pretty spot on :)

here is my bump at 17weeks

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/mewithbumpie.jpg

:hi: and welcome to all the newbies you'll have great fun in here its the chattiest friendliest group ive joined :kiss:

NP :hugs::hugs:

Rachy congrats on your pink bump

Aimee book it book it book it for the bugs :haha:

i think im going to have one at 16weeks if i can convince OH

so before i say to OH who is all up for meet in Newcastle for a bit of xmas shopping at the Metro (but mainly just to meet each other) either last w.e in Nov or first w.e in Dec (think weekends are easier for oh's to get time off work and us)

Thanks-random

Yes Aimee book it.. dont think we can wait till your 20weeks to find out. :) x

nope defo cant wait until then heehee

BW are you up for a meet??

me 2 thought end of nov beginning of dec that way we get time to save pennies for xmas shopping hehe x

hi girls, havent posted much today, hope you are all well. its my twins wedding tomorrow so doubt i will be on here, hope you all have a great weekend & hopefully i will catch up over the weekend at some point!! xxxxxxx

Evening ladies.. Wow you guys have been busy!!

Congrats Rachy!!! 2 boys and 1 girl so far...

Won't be able to make the meet this year unfortunately..have so much stuff going on then and i work every saturday..but you will all have to take a big group picture and send it to me so i can see you all..

Def up for the one next year tho..

Did you go shopping BW? Wanna see what you bought!! lol

Can't believe am 17 weeks tomorrow!! it's flying by xx

xx

No we havent been shopping yet.. got a few bits online today so will post them when they arrive! i like the idea of shopping just cant b bothered to wake around the shops lol x

Loving the bump marie!! :D

Random-End of Nov would be good for me hun! Or maybe first weekend in Dec... After payday? lol

Have a great day today 2girlies- weather looks lovely outside! Its sunny here :)

oh BW! I love seeing what you have bought! lol

Heres some piccys of the things we have bought so far :)

I am so wondering if im having a mini-me now lol

The bear all in one is age 3-6 months, which is why it looks so big lol
Also, as you can see from the cardi and boy coloured bibs - I am pridicting a boy lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->