February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Lol I was thinking that, I even thought to myself 'She should do the lotto today' lol

Yes I deffo understand what you are saying, and I feel bad that I am putting her 'away' so to speak by putting these things in her memory box, but I know that she will always be around, so I no longer feel I need them out.
I feel like, others may think im trying to forget her, or push her away by putting her flower pot away, but im not. Every time I see something with 'Angel' written on- I automatically think of her.
I want to keep everything clean and together so that when this LO (and hopefully others!) are older, i can show and tell them all about her :)

I am so sorry to hear about your sister, and for the way you found out :hugs: xx

I suppose everyone deals with things differently and you can only do what feels right to you at the time. Grief does strange things to you. My dad died when I was 14 and my lil sis was 12 of cancer. the only way we could deal with it was to put to the back of our minds. Not in a bad way, his pictures and everything are still out but he's not talked about that often. That doesnt mean we dont think about him everyday! Even some of my closest friends dont realise until years later that this is what happened and it took me 6 months to tell OH, people just presume my mum and dad split and I dont see him anymore.

When you've been through bad things you can only deal with them how you can and it sounds to me nervous that you have dealt with this in a really positive way and you have some fantastic ideas about dealing with it xx

your not putting her away your putting them into safe keeping her own special place so as nothing happens to them because you know what LO are like when they get on their feet pulling at everything! you could always put her flower on a shelf in the nursey with the russian dolls kind of like for baby to know shes watching over him/her ( had to add the her there totally forgot hehe) but either is good your just keeping them safe xx

Thanks pink, am so sorry to hear about your dad :hugs:
My father passed away when I was 3 months- he got run over, and left :cry: Some nasty people in this world.
Im lucky enough to have a wonderful Dad now though, he has been with me since I was 5 so I dont really know any diffrent.

I feel like I am, well I dont know how to word this without it sounding the wrong way... I just feel like I am ready to 'move on'? :shrug: now, I dont feel the need to have her flower pot out anymore, I know she is with me, and dont need items out to represent her, if you understand what I mean? xxx

NP i completly understand what you mean and dont worry about what other people think people that know you know how much Angel means to you xx

yeah completely, and your little girl would want you to be happy not sad! You've got a little girl or boy on the way to look forward to and she would want you to be happy x

ps sorry to hear about your dad as well xx

Wow i got 100% chance of a boy on that quiz lol!

Edit- So sorry i just read throung the rest of the posts and how insensitive of me :(

Sorry :hugs:

oh well you better get used to the name Nathan then hehe wait what did your cabbage predict? and BW's cards?? xx

is rach back yet!! This is like waiting to go for own scan lol hate waiting xx

Everything says girl, cabbage test, BW's cards, ebay ladies cards, Ramblinghaggis cards. The psycic lady in town...

The ring test said boy though and i feel and look exactly the same as i did with Kayden and my mum said when she had me and my sister her pregnancies were the same plus i have the same cravings and taste buds too, and i have a feeling boy. Also the results of the cabbage test have been wrong for a lot of people when i googled it (lol)

But... i very much believe in tarot ans psychics so believe it is more likely to be a girl.

i did believe in psychics. untill sally morgan lol and she is meant to be good x

Yeah true...

Well 3 sets of cards say girl and 1 psychic.

1 psychic said boy and she also got the month that i would conceive in right.

I said to DH last night that what on earth am i going to obsess over after we find out the sex! I think it will be the birth and buying stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->