February 2010 Love Bugs :)

yeah my OH would probs come aswell! well if we are doing newcastle for the metro centre we could meet end of november beginning of december get a bit of xmas shopping in x

yeah my OH would probs come aswell! well if we are doing newcastle for the metro centre we could meet end of november beginning of december get a bit of xmas shopping in x

What a good idea, and you can all tell me what prams you've got cos no doubt I still wont of chosen by then and you can help me :winkwink:

I know BW- I dont think im that far- prob an hours drive! How far from Bluewater are you? x

i dont mind bluewater. but always seem to get lost round there.. lakeside is more my cuppa tea xx

I havent been there! I really want to go! :D

Just been out on lunch and have bought Angel a memory box, well not an offical one, its a big round me to you bear pink box :)
In my aviator, I have what I have up in the lounge, and althoguh I dont want to forget about her, I do want to put it in a box, that I can just go to :)
I can put the flower and photo frame in there, her scan photos, the bear we bought her, and the little stocking that we bought her last xmas. I also bought her a russian dolls set (each pressie was bought to mark each happy scan) and I dont know wheather to put this in the box as well, or keep out for this LO?
I will put a little top we bought for her away in it too.

I did buy other items when I was pregnant with Angel, but as they are more neautual, I dont feel as much of a connection of them for Angel as I do with certain items.

xxx

NP i think thats a lovely idea to put everything in the box i thik you should either out it in the box or give it to the LO as a present from its big sister but one that gets kept good if you get me???

yeah you could keep it on a shelf or something in LO room and tell it that its a special present that its big sister wanted it to have because she loved him/her lots that way it wont ever forget and will prob end up cherishing it as much as you do hunni xx

Need some support today. A a really sweet nice kind lad died from the regiment where my OH was based in the Army before he joined Royal Marines died in Afganistan last friday and his body has been flown back today. He was only 18 and one of those people who always makes an impact on you, always smiling and happy and so friendly.

So I am upset becuase he has died and was such a lovely lad, and also because my OH is due to go in April next year when our baby will be only 2 months old.

When this lad died, a sargent from another regiment went back to help him and died in a secondary explosion while trying to help him, he had a 4 month old daughter. Its so upsetting, and although I know we have been hearing for a while, with it being a person I knew has really hit home to me and the fact that I could be in this exact same situation next year. The job my OH is doing he will be in very dangerous situations the whole time. I am trying to justify it by the fact he is doing all this training now to keep him safe but the most unrational thoughts are going through my mind now.

Anyone got any words of wisdom or just something funny to cheer me up! (I think they all think Im mad at work sat here crying at my desk!)

didn't want to put in the same post as my last think that would of been insensitive when we were talking about Angel!

so anyone thats interested in Newcastle for november time i had a quick peek and for the last weekend in november checking in on sat and out on sun the cheapest double room in the hotels seems to be £50 but the seem quite reasonable

xx

claire hunni you cant change whats going to happen and you will only make yourself and LO ill with worrying to much about things that are out of your control! its terrible what has happened to all of the service men over there but you have to think of the number that have came home unharmed compared to those that have been killed!

Fate can play a cruel hand every now and then but we cant control what it has in store for us! A regular in my work a lovely man the kindest and most honest man ive ever met battled cancer and looked as tho he was on the road to recovery all his hair came back and he died on sat night very quickly of a blood clot! What happened to all the soldiers that have been killed is terrible but they are out there fighting for the greater good im not saying i agree with the war but they are helping eradicate these terrorists that caused 9/11 and the london bombings!

hope noone takes offence to anything i have said i really didnt mean any offence xx

Thanks girls, I love it random :kiss:

xxx

Hey pink- im so sorry ot hear that hun :hugs:
makes me so sad when I see it on the telly, I cried last time when the cars where driving through :(

xxxx

Thanks girlies, I knew you lot would know what to say. Its a cruel cruel world isnt it, such tragic things happen to such lovely people (meaning you as well nervous I read your link my heart goes out to you). Lets just say I may need my new bnb friends next April when he goes, but we've got to get there yet and so many more important things to worry about xx

good girl claire i think we should have the baby meet in April that way you have something to look forward to in that month aswell xx

im just full of good ideas today :haha:

nervous i wanted to say to you i know you probably will be doing this anyway but at xmas and LO bday will you make sure theres always a present from their big sister to them! i know it may sound silly me saying to you but my mum had a stillborn daughter before i was born and i only found out about my sister when i was a teenager because someone else mentioned it i dont even know her name and that really hurt me so hope you get why i was saying!

really really hope you dont take that the wrong way or anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"