February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning ladies..

Nervous they are all gorgeous..i have a feeling boys are gonna dominate the love bugs
:)
I ordered a pair of tigger pajamas off asda yesterday they are adorable..

So can't be bothered going to work today..it's the highland games here biggest in the world so our wee town is full of tourists..

Can't believe am 17 weeks today..anyone else think this pregnancy is flying by? xx

Hello everyone! Oh I missed a lot last night, I was at a meal for my sisters birthday.

Feeling a lot happier today after yesterday! How you all feeling?

Welcome Sparkle and Lucie, I am due the 2nd of Feb!

Aimee, I think you should book the scan as well! Think of the lovely pics we can all see as well hehe.

Congrats on your girl Rachy! and nice bump BW, Mine is rubbish, I'll get a piccie soon.

Im def up for meeting in late Nov/Dec, hopefully I will of started mat leave by then as well! Cant wait I am leaving as soon as I can lol.

I love all the clothes you've been buying! Put me to shame, I havent got anything yet!

Pregnancy is definately flying back, I would be 18 weeks today by my LMP but scan put me back so have to wait til tuesday for the next week and the extra wait kills me!

Sorry how rude of me!!! Welcome Sparkle and Lucie and congratulations!!

Am the same Pink i've only bought a few outfits..going to go in a couple of weeks and buy some more..xx

that makes me feel better Mummysuzie! My mum is really superstitious about buying things and whenever I look at stuff she says ooh bit soon to buying things like that! Makes me feel bad so I end up not buying them! I am going to buy my pram soon though if I ever decide which one I want lol.

lol..as i see it buying things aren't gonna make something happen if something is gonna happen it will happen..i got my big silver cross pram and breast feeding pump..bottle warmer..my mums gonna buy my pram for me so greatful about that..am so lost on what sizes to buy cuz baby is gonna be born 2 weeks early..alex was 14 days late and he was only 8lbs 1oz so am so confused lol xx

Which silver cross one did you buy? I dont believe in it, but I just cant be bothered with the agro of listening to her!

I am lucky that both mine and OH's mum have 3 year old daughters so still have a fair amount of things for us. If we have a girl we with have loads of stuff! For some reason everyone thinks boy, I think girl though. But we will see!

How come the baby will be 2 weeks early, are you having a c-section? I have no idea about clothes. I think buy normal and maybe one or two small. that way if baba is small you have something until you can get more but if not you havent wasted too much money? if you buy close to your due date as well if they havent been warn you can always take them back and swap the sizes as well?

Thanks mummysuzie :D

I think so too! Although I will be extremly shocked if im having a wee girl! :D

Yes I know what you mean about the pregnancy flying by! cant believe I am over 15 weeks already :cloud9: my pregnancy with Angel ended at 14 weeks, so going forward is all new to me now.
Inface I got a little bit of cramping this monring :shrug: but they did say its probably my uterus streching?

I cant wait to buy more clothes once I know babys sex!

But im not having a shower, or buying anything big like pram/cot etc until I am 26 weeks min, as after that, if I go in to prem labor, baby has a 95% chance of survivial :D xxx

I bought the balmoral silver cross coach built pram..for nice days walking along the promenade..live in a sea side town..mums buying me the silver cross linear freeway..she lives in america so makes her feel like she's doing something..

Yea baby will be born by csection at 38 weeks..think i'll buy a few packs of babygroes sp? in smaller size and wait till baby is born then see what size he is and go and buy some smaller outfits..

That will be good if it's a girl and you get all that stuff!! save you loads of money..xx

I guess this is all new territory for you nervous..this is the good stage..you get a nice bump..no sickness or anything else then 3rd tri starts and you get so uncomfy and you can hardly breathe and is hard to walk up stairs lol..but at the end you have a lovely wee baby :)

You def will have a few pains with stretching especially if this is your first meaning with your belly stretching..i moved sides last night and pulled a ligament..was agony..

Are you having a baby shower? xx

Ah congratulations Nervous! I bet your so happy to be passed that awful week with this one xx

I got cramps at 15 weeks, definately was normal compared to me, in fact 15 weeks was when I couldnt stop eating and it hasnt subsided since so good luck! hehe

Wow mummysuzie, you will look lovely walking along the beach with that pram, its perfect for those days!

I looked at the linear but really dont think it will fit in my car as the chasse folds down quite big? I do like the silvercross prams though. Thinking of maybe getting the 3d one?

It will be good, but I dont really mind either way, we're on team yellow so we wont find out for a few months yet! Although I must say it is very hard not fnding out when all you girles are starting to find out! So exciting!

Well the actual body comes off the chasis when you fold it down the same as the 3d one only difference between them is the 3d chasis has 2 handles instead of one..i bought the car seat to match because the car seat can attach straight onto the chasis instead of having to take the full thing if you're wanting space in your boot..

You have alot of patientce pink lol..am far too nosey to not find out lol
xx

morning girlies i read all the post but right now i cant seem to remember anything that was said in them how bad is that!!

have you girlies heard about the asda baby event in september?? xx

Morning ladies *Yawn* some fab bits there random.. i love that blue stripey cardie

forgot to ask. is this gunna b anyone elses last pregnancy ?? OH has to kids teenagers now from a prev relationship.. so as he says he isnt getting any younger lol. after i had paris and suffered bad with pnd and me and her dad splitting up, i was'nt sure i wanted anymore either.. then i met B and that all changed...he is meant to be getting the snip..but he seems to think im going to want more. which i'm not. i mean i havent put my life on hold as such. but there are sill a billion things id love to do with my life.. some i can do with the kids and some i cant until they are all grown up..and we worked out time Adam will be 18. neither of us will be that old to do all them things

i think the last couple of weeks have flown by for me..still cant wait till i hit the 20week mark.. but still when you say feb. it does seems ages away. but only because its next year

Hope hayley is settling into her new place ok

can anyone recommed a good site that sell maternity clothes at not stupid places.. looked on a few websites. and for one item £30.. do i look like im made of money lol

xx

hmm, I think I need to do some more research, back into mothercare for me I think! Oh well I enjoy it really! I always feel bad when I go in though as there seem to be all these yummy mummys with huge bumps looking at prams and I feel like I am not in the right place lol.

I really have no patience at all, I have surprised myself that this is what I want. I think its because I am an organiser and if I knew what I was having I would go into worry overload, whereas now there is things I cant buy and I have to just deal with it! Does that make any sense? lol

Random, I do that all the time!

I heard about the baby event, it starts the day after my 20 week scan (the date I set my self i can start buying things!) my friend went last time it was on and said it was brilliant although I cant for the life of me remember what she said she got!

BW i know that peacocks started a maternity range you can get online!

im quite looking forward to it! supposedly the johnsons baby box is only £10 xx

Morning Random and BW..

Asda do some nice maternity things..i get mine from next..i know they are expensive but i got my 2 pairs of jeans in the sale so have 4 pairs of jeans and a few tops just now that will do me for most of pregnancy.. mght pick a few tops up along the way..i find pregnancy pjs quite expensive..

Am planning on one more after this one..hopefully will be a girl and that would complete my family..i wanted kids younger so when am 40 my kids are grown up and will have their own lives and my and hubby can travel or do whatever..won't do like my mum and have another baby at 41 lol..xx

Morning ladies *Yawn* some fab bits there random.. i love that blue stripey cardie

forgot to ask. is this gunna b anyone elses last pregnancy ?? OH has to kids teenagers now from a prev relationship.. so as he says he isnt getting any younger lol. after i had paris and suffered bad with pnd and me and her dad splitting up, i was'nt sure i wanted anymore either.. then i met B and that all changed...he is meant to be getting the snip..but he seems to think im going to want more. which i'm not. i mean i havent put my life on hold as such. but there are sill a billion things id love to do with my life.. some i can do with the kids and some i cant until they are all grown up..and we worked out time Adam will be 18. neither of us will be that old to do all them things

i think the last couple of weeks have flown by for me..still cant wait till i hit the 20week mark.. but still when you say feb. it does seems ages away. but only because its next year

Hope hayley is settling into her new place ok

can anyone recommed a good site that sell maternity clothes at not stupid places.. looked on a few websites. and for one item £30.. do i look like im made of money lol

xx

When I had morning sickness for 8 weeks I said this was my first and last! My OH said we'll see about that but I was convinced! Now Im feeling better I dont know what I was fussing about lol.

Feb does seem ages away and then when you start thinking about preparing for xmas and how many pay packets you've got left it doesnt!

The best place I have found so far is dorothy perkins. They have had some good sales on recently and many items were buy one get on free. a couple of weeks ago I got 3 tops and a dress for 20 quid which I was chuffed with!

Also new look maternity is pretty reasonable and they had a sale on recently, not sure if its still on?

I am also going to the baby show in London in Oct and hoping there is some good bargains there!

I agree bw they are horrid..to girly for me..one comes with my pram so just gonna use that..what kind os stuff are on sale at the baby event? when does it start? xx

mummy suzie, my mum had one at 50! Waited until me and my sister were both grown up and moved out to have another, surely that was her time for relaxing?! Mad I tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->