February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Whooo! Glad all is going well H xxx

OH MY GOD- I AM MORTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went in to boots to get my free changing bag and the women at teh tills says "Aw have you just had your baby?" !!!!!!!!!! No, I havent, Oh so how far gone are you- me being totally embarrassed and loads of people behind me- "ohI know i just look fat still lol, im nearly 18 weeks" Oooh I am a liar lol, but I was SO embarrassed! :( lol xxx

ah you poor thing, that women has obviously never had a baby! I got told last night that if they didnt know I was pregnant they would just think I had a belly! So know how your feeling lol xxx

Do you like the frame and piccy of Angel? Its my new aviator too! xx

I was about to say I love your new avatar NP :D and that lady :gun:

Hello ladies. You have been very busy lol.

NP i love your piccie xxx

I am not buying anything until after the scan, after 26 weeks if it is a girl as DH's dad has had 2 late m/c with girls as he has a problem with females. He had a still born too :( this is why i will be so paranoid if the baby is a girl.

If it is a boy we will start buying after the scan. I know buying things wont make a difference to what will or will not happen but it will make me feel better to wait just that bit longer.

MS- i love the silvercross prams that is what we are going to go for, linear freeway one in pistacio (if that is how you spell it)!
I saw a lass with it on the bus before i was pregnant and thought i have got to have that when we have a baby!!

Thanks Hayley :kiss:

Thanks Aimiee :kiss:

Oh Ams, I can understand why you have those fears, but you are completely diff person and a diffrent generation to OH's dad :hugs:
If you have a little girl- she will be perfect, and probably be about 10 days late- like I was! :rofl: lol xx

:hugs: aww bless you how awful, wont they monitor you more then if there is a family history? they certainly should!! Was there a cause found for why it was happening? As its on your dads side it might not affect you cause a lot of things are passed from the father of the baby, including Pre Eclampsia I was told! :hugs: xxx

:blush: sorry I just read what you said again OH's dad, but its still a different generation so I hope it means it wont reoccur :cry: xxx

Because hubbys dad never had any tests back in the day my midwife said they would be nothing they could really do as they wouldn't know what they would be looking for....

I just hope he hasn't passed it down to my hubby :(

I mean also though it is a lot more advanced now any way so if there was complications i suppose there would be more they can do. It was around 30 years ago when these happened to him.

Exactly Aimee, you will have a positive outcome :)

Whoooooooooo! Im off now ladies, so all of you have a fab bank hol weekend!
Hope weather stays nice, im off to Portsmouth for the day! xxxxxxxxx

Things are so different now aimee, I bet that there is no chance of those things happening to you at all!

I was born 20 odd years ago and I was 6 weeks prem. Back then I was a miracle baby and one of the smallest babies that had survived. Now babies as young as 24 weeks are surviving, it shows how different things have progressed now xx

Have a fab time NP xx

Thank you claire :) That is what i keep telling myself and hubby says that to me all the time. Plus they have US now so would pick up problems on that to be prepared.

Awww bless you, you little miracle baby! I read a story a few weeks ago about a baby who survived being born at 23 weeks and the baby is nearly 2 now. Amazing isn't it.

lol, I do like to big my self up haha.

Wow, that is amazing, they can do some fantastic things cant they. See all positive Aimee! Worrying about it wont change anything anyway and all we can all do is hope for the best for all of us. (Doesnt stop us though does it!)

Have a great weekend nervous

Evening ladies..been working all day and shattered now..

The pastachio one is quite nice..am getting the jet black one

I love your piccie np..it's gorgeous and does her proud :) xx

Morning ladies :)

Well i don't know what has happend to me but after 14 weeks of not really being arsed to have sex my sex drive has come back with a vengance lol!
DH went to work at 3am and he wont be back until 6 so that is a pain in the arse.

I don't want to jinx myself but i feel like i have entered the blooming stage. I feel great, my hair is growing so fast and i have stopped looking like i need 10 more hours in bed!

Lets hope it lasts :D

morning ladies how are we?

the funeral went well yesterday he got a good send off tho i was really p*ssed of with my boss i started at 1 he buggered off at 2 came back at 3 then when i normally finish at 6 OH phoned to ask when i'd be home so asked boss and he said whenever we get all cleared up :growlmad: the other member of staff started at 5 and i didnt get a break all day for anything to eat or even to sit down for 2 mins was so annoyed! hes not bothered telling me what my shifts are for the next 2 weeks while he's on holiday either only that im working everday grrr!

Aimee i cant wait until i reach that stage lol i currently look crap crap crap 24/7!

NP#- i love the new pic its lovely xxx

Heyy :) I dont really get on here much recently but I hope everyones ok :)

I have my gender scan in 6 DAYS :dance: I really cant wait. But that reminds me its OH's birthday and I still havent got him anything :dohh:

Awww BW whats wrong? :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->