February 2010 Love Bugs :)

:hi: 2 girlies :) I'm settling in well thank you, lots of housework :dohh: this is the first time I've moved out of home so kinda busy but loving it :) How are you? Any closer to getting your way and finding out the sex :shrug: xxx

Its just me being silly. lately i have been crying daily. OH seems to think its his fault when i try to explain it just seem to make things worse :(

I know how you feel chick, but you don't have to feel like this. Have a chat with your MW. They can get someone to have a talk with you if you think it could be anti-natal depression xxx

Her is my 15 week bump pic for you to have a look at!

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10837.jpg

lovely bump pic Aimee!

how are you?

i bloody hate my work i swear i'd go on maternity leave just now if i could! thats the boss away on holiday for 2 weeks and he's booked a bloody wedding in on sat even tho he's gone and theres only me and the other member of staff! so we open at 11 the wedding party are in for the meal at 3.30/4 the rest of the guests arrive about 5.30 aand we dont shut until 1am i never work nights in here don't know how i'll cope from whenever i start to 1am coz there wont be a chance for a break as theres only us 2 and we will be busy! :growlmad::growlmad:

on a lighter note ive had an okay weekend what about everyone else?

ive had a lovely day, my hubby took us out for dinner then we took the girls to a play centre for a couple of hours, Roxie was brave enough to go on the highest slide at last, shes been too scared all the other times we have been! After the first time there was no stopping her.

i can feel my baby more now, a few times a day, it feels great :happydance:

how is everyone else today?

awww lovely bump aimee :) my bump feels big the last 2 days,I actually feel pregnant, think baby is growing cause I'm eating loads :blush:

Hope everyones ok xxx

Thanks everyone. I feel huge for 15 weeks lol!

Random- i can't believe your boss is s inconsiderate. I used to work at a pub and a restaurant so i know what you mean one of those horrible days where you don't get a chance to sit down for 10 seconds.

I have been at my mums all day having a family dinner which was yummy. Lamb my fave.

Hope all you ladies and babies are well :)

Morning ladies..well had a brilliant sleep last night..hubby is off today so gonna gut the house..yipee lol..

Hayley when's your gender scan? Sorry my memory is like a siv..

How's everyone so far? xx

is haley's and NP's scan not this friday i think its near the end of the week anyway!

is OH doing the housework or you?

why oh why am i craving chocolate gatuex and rubbish junk food oh and caffeine i wasn't a big tea fan or fizzy juice but its all i want now grrr!

xx

:hi: hope everyones well :) just spend the morning cleaning now for a well deserved BnB time :D

My scan is this Friday :yipee: and NP's is on Saturday :headspin: I think we're both having girls :thumbup:

Hope everyones ok :hugs: xxx

woohoo i was right :happydance: cant wait to find out what you both are having!

i just caught my finger in the till and ripped half my pinky nail off its sooo sore and my pinky is now roasting wouldn't have happened if these stupid nails had came off already i cant wait for them to fall off!

haley i love that pic of alex xx

Na am doing half of it lol..gonna be getting ready to go to work so he can finish it off hehe..

I think you're having a wee boy Hayley..sorry :) and I think np is having a girl

ordered some tigger pj's for lo and they came today..they are gorgeous and were only £5 gonna order in newborn size too cuz i love them so much..

Just gonna have a pot noodle for lunch am starving..what's everyone having for dinner?
Hubby is making me a pasta bake and side salad with garlic bread..wish it was tonight lol xx

i think im going to have swedish meatballs in a bolognase sauce with extra onion and garlic with some pasta and some salad mmmmmmmmmm then again need to see what oh fancies!

where did you get the pj's? can we see a pic

Hi All

Can I be a pain and be a very late joiner? Would be nice to see my name on the list as I get more excited every day!!!

My EDD is 27th Feb :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->