February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi Rach28! Hello everyone else, sorry have had a busy weekend so havent been on since friday, however OH has gone away again now :cry: but more time for bnb!!

How has everyones weekends been? Love the bump Aimee! Im 18 weeks tomorrow, I cant believe how quickly its all going! still got a rubbish bump, look fat more than pregnant lol.

Hi all.. hope you have had a good day.. its been real hot here today. so have been feeling sick most of the day.. trying to stay motivated these days is proving a mission

x

Evening ladies..

Welcome Rach and congratulations..

Will post a pic tomorrow of them..i got them from asda..so adorable xx

Im so excited I have my gender scan in 7 hours!!! :D just thought Id share

Morning all !! whats everyone up to?
im defo going shopping today. so will post pics later of what i get

good luck carly x

Morning Ladies :hi: *yawn yawn* I am SO tired this morning!

Got to see the consultant today :-s 1.00pm my appointment is, so not really looking forward to that, but am hoping she will scan me so I can see bubby :) lol

*reading*

Thanks for all your lovely comments about my new aviator :D :hugs:

I had a lovely time thank you girls! Went shopping in gunwarf keys :D

Aimee love the piccy!

hayley- lol I have a suspsion to feel the same! Whooo only 3 days until yours and 4 until mine :cloud9: cant wait! :D

Hi Rach and welcome :)

Carly- cant wait to find out! I say boy though lol

BW- sorry to hear you have not been feeling so great recently :hugs:
I know the feeling though- last night I was just crying and being so mean to OH :( Then I got in the bath and felt better lol, I hate arguing with him, especially when I start a argument for no reason :(

xxxx

Ah hope you get to see your babe today Callie- and if it is a boy. you may even see a willie lol

xx

Lol I so hope she scans me!
Im going to ask if she can tell the sex yet lol- hehe, if its a boy im so immature, I keep saying to OH, just think im growing a willy inside me lol :blush: xx

Ah i am aswell... when i had my 12 week scan and he said boy.. i new full well it was the cord. but with it being inbetween his legs like that. i couldnt resist and had to make a comment lol..

what do you feel your having? i no you said boy.. but are you still thinking that now? xx

LOL, I know, I remember seeing the pics lol, I was telling my friends about that yesterday lol.

Well I dont know anymore! I was so certain it was a boy- then all you girlys on here said girl, and then you and ramblin had the girl tarot cards, as did the lady on ebay... My mum had a dream on Fri night that I had a little girl, and she said she could see it clear as day, my dad sitting on the sofa holding her when she was bout 6 months...! Also on Fri night, I dreamt I had a scan and teh sonogramist said girl- although I have had ones where she has said boy before so im just so confused! lol

I hope this week goes fast- no more waiting around! Iv been waiting for this day for nearly 3 weeks and now its only 4 days away! Yay! xxx

Morning ladies..what a terrible sleep i've been having..get up to go to the bathroom then can't get to back to sleep was 7 before i got back to sleep then Alex woke up at 8..grannie and papa are taking him away to the zoo today so gonna sneak a nap in.

Good luck for your scan mc today..

Can't belive it's september already!! xx

Well Callie i honestly dont no. but the card i pulled said girl.. so we will stick with that

and it seems that ebay lady victoria seems to be good. so far she has got me and rach's prediction right :)

jesus just realised we are in september?? already?? that means 3 months till crimbo.. nooooooooooooooooooooo

i do love firework night & halloween tho... cant wait.. this year i can go as a pumkin least that way it will cover my bump lol
x

Oooh! I cant wait to find out :D
I wont be dissapointed either way :)

OMG I am loving David Guetta & Akons song- sexy bit*h lol, Anyone else heard it?

Oh god, I best start xmas shopping soon lol xxx

Ooo...2 months and Alex turns 3...3 months and it's christmas..4 months and my little one will be here!! can't wait but just got me realising how fast the weeks are going in..and how unorganized i really am..anyone else feel like this? xx

morning, hope everyone had a nice weekend!
17 days till my scan, my hubby is getting excited, we have picked a girls name but are still having trouble finding a boys name. He likes Charlie, Alfie & Freddie but my friends have already used these names so i want something different!
This year is going so fast, cant believe its already september!

Oooh mummysuzie... lots coming up in the up and coming months!

Cant belive its not that long to xmas! I need to get shopping lol.

Has anyone decided when they will be going on MAT leave? I was thinking middle of Jan? xxx

i had to finish work.. back in june callie- i was a care assistant and was doing shift work. and on top of the morning sickness couldnt deal with it all.. ( plus the money is rubbish, i could just about manage but with a baby on the way i would have needed to get another job. so why i have this time im doing an online course to boost my skills.

not sure how it works callie. but middle of jan.. dont sound good enough lol.. id want a good couple of months off.. surely you will be knackered by then.. with p i had serious back ache near the end x

I know tell me about it..quite happy tho cuz it will fly in..

Seeing as am having bubs by csection i think am gonna just work right up to week before..job isn't stressful or hard or anything so should be fine..am not gonna tell anyone when my csection date is except mil cuz they will be watching Alex..want it to be aa surprise xx

i would go on mat leave just now if i could

ive got my 12 week scan a week today then im going to book my gender scan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->