February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning ladies

weather is terrible here aswell

hope all goes well hayley

x

Morning all..weather is crap here too..am soo tired today..slept really well last night aswell..

Going to look at a house tonight..can't wait!!

what's everyone up to today?

Hope everything goes well Hayley

OOO i moved up a box!! only 4 more to go!! Can't believe it xx

I no exciting stuff isnt it mummy- i cant wait till im at the half way mark

having one off them i dont feel pregnant days :( didnt think i would feel like that at this stage

Good luck with the house Mummysuzie, hope its perfect!

We are so close to the half way mark now arnt we! Is it 18 weeks today BW? (looking at you sig!)

Whats making you feel not pregnant? xx

yes 18 weeks today wahoo...

My tummy dont feel as big today or as hard as it has been. and because i havent felt any movement last couple of days.. its got me worried abit.. having ago on the doppler at the moment. dont like to use it everyday but i need some reasurance x

Congratulations on 18 weeks! That happened to me last weekend, I didnt feel the baby move at all and I had a strange dream which I was sure signified something was wrong (crazy I know but all sorts go through your mind) Got to Sunday night and said to OH right I am really worried now its been a couple of days and right as I said that I got a little punch/kick! Nothing much on monday but since Wednesday loads of kicks so I'm sure its just the same thing for you!

I had been really busy so maybe just not had time to notice as much?

I was complaining yesterday that my bump had gone down, I think as they are moving the bump changes shape? you probably know this already though as this is my first :blush:

morning ladies weather here is crappy aswell

BW- woohoo 18 weeks

still not really awake yet so cant really remember much else lol

In a couple of weeks we'll all be like please go to sleep and stop kicking me hehe

My stomache is so windy and sore today..feels like when you have diarohhea sp? but it's just wind..can see a nap coming today..

Congrats on 18 weeks BW will be joining you tomorrow :) xx

Good luck Hayley today :)

Congeats all on the box moving up!

I feel so depressed today it is awful :(

Its a joke Claire! I mean 10 mins down the road, council tax is only £78!
Im getting :wedding: 1st Oct next year! :D

Oh yes, was thinking about MAT leave as well- think im going to work all the way up to the 5th feb! Need all the money I can make
ALSO, heard stat Mat Pay is going up in April next year!

OMG here I am complaining about money- yet im wanting to book hol for 16th Oct for a week in spain!
Yay hopefully my manager will let me have it off!
Il be 22 weeks then!

YAY for the box moving!

Ams, whats up hun? xxx

Just aload of fuss with my wedding dress. We are suing them as we paid and ordered a brand new Mori lee dress for my wedding but it turns out the just altered the scabby old one in the shop and fobbed us off. So we paid £350 for a dress worth no more than £80!

was talking to OH about the gender scan that i want to have and he has decided that if we find out at my scan nxt week that the cyst is still there and im getting more scans then we have not to pay for a private gender scan with babybond :growlmad: is that really unreasonable??

plus i have the largest spot on my chin its unreal but its a bright red one thats under the skin its sooo fecking sore!

think i might be in a bit of a mood today lol

Haley- good luck hope everything goes well

Aimee- whats up?

Whats up Aimee?

Well its all expensive around here, I've moved out of Bath now though, that was rediculous prices there!

Wow congrats on the wedding. Me and OH are still trying to decide on a date, it changes everytime we speak about it. We've also got the thing of once we get married Me and bump or baby can move to him so we'll see more each of other and also our rent will be so cheap as its forces accomodation! So in someways the sooner we get married the cheaper our outgoings will be! although obviously money cant be the only motivation! I cant wait to get married though!

He still hasnt asked me properly either, he said he doesnt have to cos we both know we're getting married and I said no thats not how it works, so he asked me on the sofa the other day and I said that wasnt good enough hehe. So we're a bit wierd in that we're planning the wedding before the proposal! I dont mind waiting though so that its special xx

Aimee thats bloody terrible no wonder you are suing them i'd be writing into the paper make it public knowledge so no other brides-to-be buy from them xx

Oh yes, was thinking about MAT leave as well- think im going to work all the way up to the 5th feb! Need all the money I can make
ALSO, heard stat Mat Pay is going up in April next year!

Im leaving as soon as I can at 29 weeks! I am so annoyed with my job they are not being very nice to me since pregnant and I cant wait to leave. Also feel knackered all the time, decided my sanity was more important than money!

Thats good about pay going up in april!

OMG Aimee!! I cant believe that! Thats awful! :growlmad:

Claire- awww! Yea I must admit, OH asked me in bed lol he just said 'will you be my wife' i said yes course I will, so the next day we went and got my ring, then he took the box and ring drove me to a lovely abbey and sun was shining :D and bent down on one knee then and said 'I love you and want you to love me as much as I love you and be with me forever. Will you marry me' Lol I got so embarrassed and shy I was crying and said 'do u want a fag?' lol :rofl: then I said yes lol xxx

OMG Aimee!! I cant believe that! Thats awful! :growlmad:

Claire- awww! Yea I must admit, OH asked me in bed lol he just said 'will you be my wife' i said yes course I will, so the next day we went and got my ring, then he took the box and ring drove me to a lovely abbey and sun was shining :D and bent down on one knee then and said 'I love you and want you to love me as much as I love you and be with me forever. Will you marry me' Lol I got so embarrassed and shy I was crying and said 'do u want a fag?' lol :rofl: then I said yes lol xxx

I love it thats so good! I'll tell him that story! I especially remember the fag bit! I think I wouldnt know what to say! I know he really wants to ask me at his passing out parade in November because he'll be in his blues and its a really special day after 32 weeks of hard training and us being apart and I do want to let him get on with it but on the otherhand I would be so embarrassed if he asked me in front of loads of people!

Thats awful Aimee, I would be soooo mad! When are you getting married? there is lots of marriage talk today hehe.

Well we got married on 24th of July but i knew something was wrong with the dress but we picked it up a few days before the wedding so no time to do owt about it.

Defo going t go to the paper but getting compo first. We have told them that they can settle at £1000 or go to court and it be a hell of a lot more.

It was just the fact of that i should have had MY wedding dress on the day that we paid for and they have totally ripped us off. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

OMG thats awful! So you its not like you had time to sort it out! (congrats on the wedding by the way!)

I hope it didnt ruin the whole day?

Congrats on the wedding

do you think they will settle? is that £1000 plus the extra you paid for a brand new dress or is that included?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->