February 2010 Love Bugs :)

so pleased that your scan went well pinkc, & you get to have another one, lucky you :)

im getting nervous about mine now, i'm sure everything will be fine but i still worry.

whos scan is next?

yeah but i thought maybe you just didnt want to tell me when i saw the im on team lol

mummysuzie if you move to glasgow we deffo have to meet up often hehe im hoping everything goes alright for your hubby and he gets to be a policeman!

i personally like firemen (even tho OH is a mechanic :cry:)

yeah but i thought maybe you just didnt want to tell me when i saw the im on team lol

mummysuzie if you move to glasgow we deffo have to meet up often hehe im hoping everything goes alright for your hubby and he gets to be a policeman!

i personally like firemen (even tho OH is a mechanic :cry:)

i'm with you on that 1, i love firemen!! My twin went out with a fireman once & he was in the calender they used to do each year (i spotted it in clinton cards one day!!) shes married to a carpenter now though lol.
my hubby is a plumber.....boring!!!!

I like most uniforms I have to say! Obviously I think my OHs is the most sexy hehe.

Feel a bit more relieved now but still a bit worried about the next one! Dont think work will be very happy with me having more time off! What a shame! 20 weeks tomorrow, how scary!

im looking forward to officially joining team pink on friday, been itching to write it in my siggy lol!!

i drool over the calendars lol!

2 girlies team blue blue blue for you you you

Hi everyone --

We're back from Texas. Awful, humid weather there. And the team lost the football game -- a long way to go just to lose... but it was fun. Did some fun shopping downtown Houston. I soon will be grounded from flying. :( My OH and daughter will likely go to Disneyland w/o me. Bummer.

Baby is kicking quite a bit now.

Hayley, how are you?

I think I got the nanny situation settled. My niece (newly married) is going to come 3 days per week. The other 2 days, my neighbor is going to watch him. I'm asking my niece to start the 3 days/week, right after baby is born! I tell you, I shall be a princess this time!!

My mom is starting to worry about my delivering this baby. I am much more worried about the fatigue and first few months. But then I have the nanny! :happydance:

Evening ladies..

Thank you and me too..Def need to meet up random..hoping he gets it cuz i really want to move to Glasgow..and also hope he gets it cuz am a nosey cow hehe

Ooo 2girlies..i say team pink too..but am rubbish at guessing except when it is with me lol

Ooo firemen hehe..yummy!!

It's so different in the states when you have a baby..my mum who lives in Virginia had my wee brother 2 years ago and she was 41 and had to go back to work 6 weeks after..she has to pay $1000 a month for childcare and cuz she is a lawyer she works alot..where as here you get 9 months off and tax and work credits etc so i imagine it won't be easy for you Angela but will be well worth it and am sure your daughter will be more than happy to help you..why won't you be able to fly? With Continental you can fly till week before you're due and in general can fly till 28-32 weeks. When are they going? xx

Morning girls,

How are you all?

MW was great, she said everything sounded and felt perfect :cloud9:

Great news about your scan Claire :D Oooh still on team yellow i see lol

xxx

Morning all

*Yawn* just got soaked dunno why i bother getting up early to do my hair im now back to looking like a frizz ball!

glad everytime was ok at the MW's callie

x

i have had a really good day so far, slept really well last night & then did Reeses french plait in her hair & it went perfect & only took 5 mins instead of half hour lol. I'm slightly worried coz Reese wanted school dinner today & last time she didnt eat a thing & was starving by home time, i really hopes she eats something!! Its chicken wrap so i think she will like that, although she thought it was burger & chips...i need to get a grip!!

Thanks BW :)

I know some of us have started xmas shopping already...

I dont know what to get my brothers!
one is 12 and the other is 9? :shrug:

xx

Oh i find it easy shopping for kids... its OH's bday in nov.. iv no idea what to get him ( he keeps saying he dont want anything ) but like im gunna listen to him

at this rate it may have to be something at out of the pound shop lol because im skint

x

morning all i am seriously p**sed off doctor just phoned me and i need antibiotics which doesn't bother me the fact that its not my village surgery but their other practice in another villiage and as i dont drive i would have to get a taxi there and back! i bloody said to the doctor on the phone that im not at that surgery and cant really get there he told me he would make up the prescription and leave it there till i can get it! :dohh:

sorry for the rant

its pouring down today!! I gave in & took Reese's lunch box to school lol, i am a bit fussy about her eating as shes tiny for her age, i can relax now :)

my xmas is pretty sorted now, even got xmas crackers already. all i need is food :thumbup:

i have tummy pains today, they are sharp stabbing pains, it gets worse when i walk, not sure what it is, i dont see a midife for another 6 weeks so i suppose i will just have to put up with it till then. They said that i will have less antenatal appointments as this is my 3rd baby, but thats crazy as every pregnancy is different!

hope you are all ok today!! :hugs:

2girlies i haven't even started my xmas shopping lol! glad your feeling better about Roxie also phone the midwife and speak to her you should get seen if you need to xx

Morning everyone! I have just put my scan photos in my journal if you want to see xxx

Feel rubbish today, really groggy. But I am 20 weeks today! WAHOO half way through!!

OMG have you seen my ticker? Not happy about the stretch mark comment lol

better start putting that cocoa butter on i do but not bcz i think it works because it smells yummy lol! the varicose veins however i cannot help you with :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->