February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I'm just excited for you!

That is really romantic, I wouldnt mind getting married abroad, at least you know it would be good weather!

Its stopped me feeling so nervous about today as now I am excited for you!

Hope your ok ms do like random says and have a good lazy day xx

its more a case of both of us have complicated families so its easier just going abroad and whoever wants to come can come! we know one of his sisters wont coz shes a twisted moo!

god i didn't even notice im 14 weeks today :happydance:

claire i wont be onlione much today so you better text after the scan

xx

Hi everyone,

Looks like there are lots of congratulations to be said!!

NP - congratulations on finding out the sex of your LO...I'm sure you'll love having a boy, they are really affectionate (the term mummy's boy is not an understatement!) :)

Random - congratulations on your engagement, you lucky woman! That sounds so romantic! :D

PC - good luck with your scan. I'm sure you'll find all is well and don't worry I may have to stay on team yellow with you :)

MS - I hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

Thanks Sparkle bump! 3 hours until my scan now!

I feel like just sneaking off and getting married with OH just to stop the family arguements about it!

That sounds like a good idea...just run off so that you and your OH can please yourselves, the invite your family to celebrate with you afterwards.

If only it was that simple!

Random congrats! let hope all us love bugs are invited to the wedding... then we can bring our babies.. or should i say they will be more like toddlers by then

xx

OMG BW that is a scary thought isnt it! I dont mind a trip abroad :winkwink:

i'll have a big party when i get back and you'se are all invited if you'se dont mind travelling all the way up here lol! xx

Woo hoo! DH just felt baby kick for the first time :D

I have had stomach ache so i got the microwave beddy bear and heated it up and put it on my tummy and the baby was giving some right kicks. I got DH to feel it because i knew they were a lot stronger than the ones i have been feeling and he felt it twice!
I am amazed as being only past 17 weeks i didn't think he would feel it yet :D

Yay- exciting stuff aimee!! my lil man still isnt moving about much the odd kick here and there

random- any excuse for me to go to scots!! i just love it xx

eee good luck with your scan :) cant believe your having your 20 week scan, doesnt feel possible us February'ers are reaching the half way mark already, time is going craziy fast!!

Ooooh wedding abroad, sounds fantastic, too much hassle with family, I'd rather just get married me and OH and sod everyone else lol.

wow aimee, sooo jealous, I have been feeling little one a little but not kicks at all and certainly cant feel them from the outside. stupid placenta :gun: bet your OH is well proud :cloud9:

Hope everyones ok xxx

Yayy Aimee the best feeling ever..maybe he likes the bear hehe

Ooo Random i don't have far to travel hehe..is it Glasgow you live in? What part?

Thank you ladies..Alex is away to nursery so have afternoon to myself..

Need to go to work tonight and can't be bothered..

Hubby said after i finish work on saturday night we can get last ferry and go to ASDA baby shopping..woo hoo!! and means i can get macdonalds..in our town we have no franchises excepty co op and morrisons which sucks cuz we have no fast food places which i suppose is good in a way cuz i would be the size of a house lol xx

Thanks all :) I said baby likes it but Dh seems to think the bear is not liked but i feel if i like it then baby must! Dh was buzzing :D

I really cant wait to start buying, only a few more weeks i keep telling myself...

Ah Aimee thats brill!

My OH felt ours kick this weekend for the first time as he was back. He couldnt believe he was so chuffed walking around with a smile all weekend!

I still havent bought anything wither Aimee, will be popping along to asda tomorrow. Just a few conservative buys I think, will see how I feel after this scan?

Hayley I cant believe I am having my 20 week scan, it seems like its not real!

congratulations Random, how romantic. I got married in kefalonia (greece) & it was fantastic.

Pauls friend died today at 3:30am, he had cancer & had only been married for a little while. He was only young. Made me think that even though we are poor at the moment i'm rich in other ways!!

hope your scan goes well today pink, looking forward to the pics :)

my baby kicked alot today but not strong enough for paul to feel yet. wont be long though.

woo hoo my scan is on friday :)

Thats awful 2Girlies, it really does make you realise how insignificant money and other things are in the bigger picture.

Thanks for the good luck, I am off in a min so I will update you all later and hopefully I will have more piccies this time as I only got one last time!

Oh no :( I am really sorry to hear the chick :hugs: You are right it makes you realise just how valuble life is.

I am worried that cos DH can feel it already that it means i am going to have another big baby :help:

big babies are better than tiny ones, they feed better so they sleep better lol :)

That might be true but it is the getting it out that scares me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->