February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I have heard big babies are easier to give birth to cause they are stronger they help thierselves out :shrug: Alex was 6lb 15oz and I had the full works to get him out :rofl: xxx

Well not for me. Kayden was 9lb7oz and my cervix stopped at 8cm for 10 hours then i had a second degree episiotomy and a snapped cord. I was pushing for 1 hour 15 mins and the buggers didn't send me for an emergency csect. I was a tiny size 6 though and i am bigger now and with this being my second hopefully it will be easier.

:shock: bless you. will you get a growth scan this time? surely being tiny they should have induced you a little early? xxx

I am booked in to see the obstetrician straight after my 20+5 scan so i think if it is looking big they will probably re-scan later on. Will see what she says when i see her. I am so excited for the scan but it is going so slow!

They left me to get to the brink last time i was induced at 42 weeks exactly.

it's definitely the labour that scares me most.

I enjoy the being pregnant part and feeling the kicking etc, but the thought that this little being has to come out is terrifying.

Hopefully I'm as lucky as my mum...she was only in labour with me for 4 hours, my first brother for 1/2 hour (I was there and timed it myself! was so amazing) and my last brother was 4 hours too. We were all quite small though. I was 5lb 6, and my brothers were both 6lb and a bit.

Lets hope that rubs off on me:help:

I had an epidural, no pain :D I'm really looking forward to the birth (last time I was terrified!!) xxx

i dont even want to think about the labour yet lol!

MS- i stay nearer Paisley than Glasgow lol in a tiny wee village!

Claire better hurry up and text me lol i hope she slipped up and said yes to finding out the sex hehe

Ooo not far away random..what's the villiage called? I live in Dunoon..a wee peninsula..

Maybe she'll get a pic where we can see what it is lol xx

I really don't think she will find out the sex.

Hayley i had an epidural too but the pain before and the pain from the cut was bad when the epidural wore off. Hopefully they wont cut me again.

I can't wait to find out the sex now. I really 100% don't have a clue although most people say girl but it will be a total surprise :D Hurry up scan!!

Bridge of Weir its 5 mins from the Linwood/Paisley asda!

she just txt me there but i cant say anything yet grrrr lol!

im thinking of Jamacia to get married x

Ah gotcha! Am going to the Govan asda saturday night..midnight shopping for me! lol

Ooo exciting can't wait to see her pics xx

i love the govan one its alot bigger than the one near here x

It's the nearest one to us and open 24 hours so perfect for us but means we'll need to drive round to get home which is 2 hours cuz last ferry is midnight from Greenock.It's a gorgeous drive if it's a nice night xx

as far as i know the weather is ment to be nice here for the next week so i'll keep my fingers crossed!

any ideas how i can get rid of the cold?? xx

I am back! Well, everything was ok that she saw, baby was being very stubborn and would not lie on their front so she didnt get to look at the heart from the angles that she wanted to so I get to go back again in a couple of weeks! More piccies yey!

I will put the piccies on soon!

I AM TEAM......

Yellow! Haha. She didnt ask me so you've got a couple of weeks to convince me again lol.

thats sooooo not funny lol! i actually thought you might have known there grrrrr!

glad it went well i reckon your having a boy as jimmy's being stubborn then again it could be girl jimmy who's just as stubborn as her mother :winkwink:

i dont know where to get married!

Hmm..lots of chicken soup and vicks :)

That's brilliant everythings good pc..and yayy for another scan!! will oh be with you that time?

Hubby just told me he is going to apply for the police. Am excited for him as it's brilliant money, will get to live in Glasgow and can't resist a man in uniform hehe xx

Congrats Claire! I admire your strength at staying on team yellow :)

MS- Wow you get a right pension from the police and yes i agree about the uniform!

Hehe Random! You knew I didnt know!

No, OH wont be here then either which is a shame, but hopefully he will get to come to the 3d one I have booked as that is a Saturday!

I have to agree with the men in uniform thing seeing as OH is Royal Marine! hehe.

Police is a good career though, definately a good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->