February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Happy half way mark claire! ill be joining in 2days :)

ah i have a few varicose veins already-not good. just hope the stretchmarks i got from P.. just get more redder, i really dont deserve to get anymore!

Thanks everyone! I cant believe I am 20 weeks. I really need to start buying things! anyone going to the asda event today? I am going tonight wahoo.

ME ME ME!! got to do food shopping first tho, havent really got the money, but the card will be coming out lol

want a johnsons box bet there all gone.. got the tenner one off line.. but want the biggen

also want to get some bottles

what you gunna get claire? x

I havent bought anything yet so I think I am going to be spoilt for choice (if everything hasnt gone!). I am going to a big one in bristol so I am really hoping that it hasnt, if not there is a local one near me I can try as well.

I would like to get a playmat and one of the johnsons packs and also a few bits and bobs! I think I will stock up on some nappies, but anyone got any recommendations as to which ones are the best?

im going im going im going! i want loads of stuff! i feel really rubbish this cold has knocked me for six and got work to go to xx

Pampers i didnt like... i used them with Paris and it would either come undone or leak out the sides. so gunna try huggies this time x

Thanks guys! I am going to get huggies then as I have heard a few people say that now! I am actually really excited lol, I think I need to get a life back! :haha:

I put a guess the sex thread on with my scan piccies so you can have a look, happy now random?!

nope i wont be happy until you tell me you found out the sex at the scan!x

plus i already know its a boy so i dont have to guess x

OH is sooo certain its a boy, he will be really shocked if its a girl. I dont mind really, I have younger sisters so will probably feel more confident with a girl, but a boy would be lovely as well. I prefer our boys name we have choosen (because I chose it lol)

Hi girls,

finally! I can take a break! It has been manic here today! :fool:

xxxx

Ahhh, now I've asked everyone its really bugging what the sex is! haha

I am blaming bnb for this buggingness!

It still hasnt suck in, 20 weeks ahhh! I have 3 hours left at work then I can get going to asda!

ladies i really really need your advice i normally wear glasses but only for reading! tho today ive felt that my left eye was funny and kept checking to see if there was anything in it there isn't but my vision in my left eye is blurry which is making my long distance vision blurry what do i do?? i tried avoiding the laptop and have been offline for 2 hours but had to ask someone so thought you BnB ladies were best to ask! what do i do??

hello callie its good to see you back on here

Claire i know i will crack you and we will find out the sex after your 4d scan hehe

ladies i really really need your advice i normally wear glasses but only for reading! tho today ive felt that my left eye was funny and kept checking to see if there was anything in it there isn't but my vision in my left eye is blurry which is making my long distance vision blurry what do i do?? i tried avoiding the laptop and have been offline for 2 hours but had to ask someone so thought you BnB ladies were best to ask! what do i do??

hello callie its good to see you back on here

Claire i know i will crack you and we will find out the sex after your 4d scan hehe

Are you tired? I get that if I am extremely tired? Maybe wear your glasses for a bit and see if it helps? If its still bad tomorrow go to the opticians xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->