February 2010 Love Bugs :)

hello ladies

well my vision is back to normal so i phoned the hospital and they said there would be no point in going up as they wouldn't be able to tell anything if its fine now! if it happens again i'll just go straight there!

MS- i went to the Govan asda last night after hospital and the shelves were empty then went to the local one as i nagged OH and the baby boxes were £20 i asked his aunt who was working at the time and she said that they were defo £20 it could be that scotland is excluded from that deal or something so we were to make sure of everything beforehand

glad you are feeling ok now random (( hugs ))

the purple boxes are £20 thats with the full sized bottles and wet wipes in them

the white box for a tenner, which i got has only miniture stuff in it.. when you think about it it isnt a bargin at all.. you could buy all the stuff in it for a tenner.. its the box i really wanted tho x

yeah feeling good just not looking forward to seeing my boss after yesterday he's really annoyed me!

aaah that makes more sense lol!

MS- i'd defo phone the Govan one before you leave on sat and check they still have stuff tho

Hey random, glad to see you back and feeling better! Can you order things online instead?

yeah thankfully!

i have stocked up on cold supplies for the house and work got balsam tissues, vicks, chicken soup and honey but its still not shifting grrr

going to tell OH's mum tonight that we are engaged lol ttold my mum and her reply was oh thats nice! his bro and his sis and there partners were really excited his dad didnt even acknowledge it but thats his dad he's always like that and his other sis we didnt care if she got told or not x

yeah thankfully!

i have stocked up on cold supplies for the house and work got balsam tissues, vicks, chicken soup and honey but its still not shifting grrr

going to tell OH's mum tonight that we are engaged lol ttold my mum and her reply was oh thats nice! his bro and his sis and there partners were really excited his dad didnt even acknowledge it but thats his dad he's always like that and his other sis we didnt care if she got told or not x

Ahhh wow how exciting! Good luck xx

OH is taking me to Bath Spa this weekend if he is back, it is quite a special place for us throughout our relationship and i really hope that the proper proposal is on the way! haha. He keeps asking me about the wedding plans which I think is a good sign!

i hope he does oh its sooo exciting you better txt me if he does the whole proposal hehe x

Glad you're vision is back to normal and hope the cold shifts..it's a bloody nuisance..did she say anything about restocking the shelves for it? What time is the asda in linwood opened to? If that's the local one you were talking about? gonna google and see where the other ones are in glasgow..I bought the purple box for having alex and i think it was a waste of money..you'd be better buying just a box even a nice wicker one you see in the bathrooms and fill it yourself..

xx

i have been sick again today & i feel shakey too, its horrible. Only 2 days till my scan, its dragging!!

How is everyone today?

hey 2girlies mine is on the same day! Try to sleep in so you won't have to wait too long :)

I had mine at 2.30 on Monday and it seemed like forever until it came!

Me too :( 3 weeks and 2 days lol. AT least it is at 9.30am so i can set straight off :D

i have been trying not to think about it so it might make the time go faster but so far it hasnt worked :rofl:

i cant decide what to cook for dinner, cant really have broccoli again, my baby will come out green at this rate!! i fancy curry but havent got anything here to make one.

my baby is having a quiet day today, i cant wait till i can feel it kicking me all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->