February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I didn't know that bw! My litle one is active at 10. That's am and pm! When I woke up this morning at 6 lo was kicking me though which was lovely!

I agree with the rest comment, I feel shattered all the time, think that's why I have picked this cold up because I am run down. I am starting my mat leave as soon as I can as I just feel to tired to carry on longer!

Tuna Mayo, sweetcorn and jacket potato yum. Think I know what I am having for lunch now lol.

I was gonna try and carry on till just before i was due but i think i may take it at beginning of December after my 2 weeks holidays..just so tired and will have Christmas and baby stuff to get organised..xx

Good idea suzie. i seem to suffer back pain in pregnancy... think its coz of the weight im putting on..hope it dont get worse

iv had my lunch early god im gunna be starving till dinner time now !

Lol..am sure you could have a few snacks in between :) i don't know what to have for lunch..any ideas? xx

Lol..am sure you could have a few snacks in between :) i don't know what to have for lunch..any ideas? xx

Chips and curry sauce ?

pop noodle

beans ( with a sprinkle of cheese on top ) & toast

soup

Hi rachy. hows you feeling today? x

Mmm tomato soup..hubby just texted saying he's gonna bring home a french stick and gonna make homemade pizzas..yum

Hi Rach how are you feeling? How did you get on at the midwives? xx

im okay thankies, i didnt go to the midwife in the end as my LO kicked me a couple of times over the last few days and her Heartbeat has been okay. so i think all is okay :D xxxx im starving i cant wait to eat lol xxx

Glad to hear.. eat now rach lol iv had my breakfast and lunch already... xx

your hubby a good cook then Suzie? x need to get b to make me dinner more often lol

Wish I could do nothign all day.
Today I really dont feel pregnant, I dont even have any bloat anymore, I look just as I did when I wasnt pregnant! :growlmad:
Oh when will I start to show? :(

I know everything is ok, as was listening to baby last night, and I will listen to him again tonight.

I just really dont look preggo at all :( xx

He's quite good yea..when he cooks lol i'm rubbish at cooking..foreman grill and spagbol is as much as i can cook lol

That's brilliant everything is fine with her..it's good when you can feel them then you know that everythings ok when something happens

I bet you do look pregnant but you see yourself everyday so you don't see a difference..i'm the same i don't think i look it but people keep saying how big i look..you'll wake up one morning and you will have popped and think omg i'm huge now lol and oh will have to start shaving your legs for you lol

Am almost at that point now when i can be bothered to do them lol xx

Lol- MS I am already at that point! :rofl: haha, maybe once every 3 days- If I can be bothered... As a wise women once said to me- You need more hair in the winter lol xx

Haha np..good excuse lol..only time i start shaving them is when i put my jeans on and they hurt catching against them lol..pure lazyness i know..xx

Afternoon ladies. Hope your all feeling better. You have got me thinking about food now...

I had tuna pasta with mayo last night and it was yummy but i am sure it added to my heartburn. That has gone now.
I had a full english this morning at wimpey which was beautiful and now i am thinking about what i can have now!

24 hours till my scan!!!!!! :happydance:

i am staying on team yellow now! I got fed up with my friends texting me saying to make sure i ring them to tell them what sex it is, nothing about hope your baby is healthy etc, pissed me off!! So now im staying on team yellow just to annoy them all lol. I'm not even that bothered about finding out anymore, if i change my mind then i'll tell you lot but keep it quiet on facebook :)

hope everyones ok.

I spent 2 hours at the dentist today coz paul had to have a root canal done, it costs £198 :shock: he was in agony, at least he can eat again now.

I bet you are so looking forward to the scan :D
I know what you mean i said to dh last night when he was going on about how he can't wait to find out the sex 'do you realise it is to actually check the baby is developing properly and doesn't have any problems' of course he did but it does see like it is all everyone is bothered about.
With MIL it is just so she can rub it in if she is right about it being a girl due to her 'psychic intuition' GRRR!

yeah i cant wait now, i am nervous aswell though but just praying that everythings going to be fine. I still have my 4d scan in 4 weeks so i can find out then instead if i want, and no one on facebook knows about it so i wont get loads of people asking me what sex it is :)

LOL thats so funny ms.

Oooh 2 girlies!! Not logn now! Cant wait to hear everything!!
Maybe baby will be so free and non shy, you may see a little winkle if its a boy lol.

Girls... Am I obsessed?? :blush:
Everyone at my work has told me I am obsessed with pregnancy! :cry: Im sorry, I didnt know it was bad to be excited!
Apparently im obsessed because:

Everyday i talk about my pregnancy
I have told people what sex baby is
I ask if they can see if my tummy has changed
I look at baby clothes in stores!! (btw boots had the mostcutest things when I poped in on lunch lol)

It really made me feel upset that I cleared my FB status to some random crap, and changed the piccy, but I have changed it back to baby again now :) xxx

theres nothing wrong with being excited, i think people are gettng fed up with me aswell as its all i talk about lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->