February 2010 Love Bugs :)

How is everyone going with cravings?

I have had a terrible craving for lemonade. Last night was the worst craving i have felt. I rang DH and asked for some lemonade but he came back with an oasis summer fruit drink. I really was furious i couldn't speak to him poor love. It was 10pm and i nearly got out of bed and got dressed to go to the 24 hour garage 2 miles away :(

Also craving beef. It is all i want to eat. A big juicy steak. Mmmmmm.

MS- the linwood one is 24hrs i think most of them are! i didnt ask the govan one if they would be restocking just left and went to the linwood one where nearly all there shelves were still relatively full!

i was craving vanilla ice cream shakes but ive gone off them now. Im still loving broccoli lol. Other than that im not really craving anything!!

A nice thing is pasta with broccolli and cheese with some tomato pasta sauce. Yummy!

great I've not long had food come on here and I'm starving again :dohh:

I dont have any cravings, just food in general!

How is everyone hope your all ok xxx

Hehe! I have got heartburn again :( DH is off to the shop to get some more milk to try see if that helps and i have some gaviscon tablets but i am going to get some liquid of the doc it is better i think.

Hows you Hayley? :)

Oo thank you random..will just go there then i think..can't wait to have macdonalds lol..wish we had some sort of fast food here it sucks..

Cravings..hmm...mine has been apple juice with ice..that's really all i've had

Rennies work good for heartburn especially the fruit ones..mm lol

xx

Morning ladies..
wow im 20 weeks.. here is to another healthy 20 weeks ( or hopefully little less then that ) wishful thinking may help him come a lil earlier

hows everyone else? x

Congrats BW :D

I havent really had any cravings :shrug:
And I feel fine- God am I still pregnant? lol

Im going baby shopping at the end of this month, buying more goodies! And my friends are throwing me a baby shower on 10th October (my 20+5wk scan is on the 5th so all going well...) So im looking forward to that :D I will put all the piccys up. My friend has bought me a moses basket bless her, but I cant see it until the shower lol.

I need a new coat too lol.

God I swear I dont even look pregnant! Think its the clothes im wearing, they are a bit 'pully inny' xxxx

Morning ladies..

Woo hoo np!! 5 down 4 to go :)

Congrats bw!! halfway there!! or as you say hopefully less hehe

Am so hungry today..just had a big bowl of coco pops and still hungry..but can't really think of anything i fancy xx

Congratulations np and bw!

Feel awful with this cold still! How is everyone else this morning? X

Yay thanks girls! :D

Oooh only 2 weeks and 3 days until my 20+5 scan! :happydance: xxx

Yay callie! i get all excited when i move up a box

just had a alpen fruit and nut bar... im still starving.. can't wait till lunch time

my craving is TUNA! and i no we are only aloud 4 small tins a week, but im finding that hard to stick to, me needs to find another craving and fast

i felt Adam move about a lot yesterday... which has reassured me seeing as i was worrying, just hope it carries on

:)

I've not gone in, I need a day of rest!

I had a tuna thing at one point I absolutely couldn't get enough!

I have to say im glad im not working at the moment, i get extremely tired as it is think you need a day of just staying in bed and not lifting a finger.. matter of fact think we all need that

hmm tuna mayo sweetcorn with pasta! divine x

Ooo..wish i could do nothing all day..haven't been able to do that since i had Alex..but it does sound good..have a headache this morning..still really tired..thought we're supposed to feel energetic at this point? It's by passed me lol xx

Ah it helps paris is in school all day.. gives me a nice lil break i get most of my cleaning done. then have the rest of the day to myself well until 3 anyways

i have felt run down last couple of days but think thats to do with the fact i get up at 6 but gota get used to that i guess lol

Think Adam is celebrating getting to the half way mark. he has been kicking for the last tens mins right above my belly button.. such a great feeling hope he does it again tonight so OH can feel it

They do say when your baby is most active at a certain time is probley the time you will go in labour with Paris she would always wake me at 2 in the morning kicking me... and my contractions started with her at 2 in the morning.. so i guess its true :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->